The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with being stuck with warewolf moves

Kidgangster101
Kidgangster101
✭✭✭✭✭
I was doing a battlegrounds match yesterday and the match ended when I was in warewolf form. I transformed back into my orc form while I was looking at the stat menu and when I loaded out I was an orc with all my WW moves only.

So I went into my skills and the only skills I could change was to other WW abilities and it says I'm on my warewolf bar. I tried changing to another zone didn't fix it. I tried re logging and that didn't fix it. I submitted a ticket but nothing was fixed so I figured I would ask if anyone had this happen.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is the werewolf bar only there if you're in your skill menu, under your werewolf tab? If so that's how it works so you can edit the bar without being in-form. If the skills are there even while out of all menus then yeah you have a problem.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A NEW THREAD TOUCHES THE WAREWOLF!

Though, seriously, like I said: Build ult, wolf out, revert to normal.