The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Staves animation...

CaptainVenom
CaptainVenom
✭✭✭✭✭
It is a 2-h weapon, yet the player holds it with the right hand only. I'm not sure, but this doesn't seem to be intuitive. Maybe it's time to change the animation so the player holds it with their 2 hands? For example:

EeKKHiJ.jpg

It's a simple thing, but well... It kind of bothers me.
🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn’t blocking two handed with staves? Also if it was one handed that would mean you could dual wield staves which would look a bit ridiculous. Just my opinion not necessarily completely disagreeing with you.
  • Jerdeh
    Jerdeh
    ✭✭✭
    It is a 2-h weapon, yet the player holds it with the right hand only. I'm not sure, but this doesn't seem to be intuitive. Maybe it's time to change the animation so the player holds it with their 2 hands? For example:

EeKKHiJ.jpg

It's a simple thing, but well... It kind of bothers me.

When the game first launched, there actually was animations where player holds staves with both hands. But they changed it afterwards and gave each staff type their own animation idles and casting.
    Been playing since betas 2014