The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lady Malygda

bongtokin420insd16
bongtokin420insd16
✭✭✭✭
So do any CC pots work against her cocoon tactic does anyone know? I have a hard time breaking her CC when i solo with a mag was just curious if it could just be avoided.

Also, and i asked this somewhere else but got no response, do invis pots also hide your combat (sorc) pets?
Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    she has a specific animation when she wants to cacoon, just be ready for it and break free even before she moves from where she was.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my experience in battlegrounds I can definitely say that sneaking (and maybe also invisibility) hides your pets as well. Either that or that tank left to protect the relic was not only dumb but also blind, because I've sneaked past him with my Matriarch Twilight 5 times and took the relic.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady Malygda's CC can not be blocked, just like many dungeon boss CCs ignore your CC immunity.
    However, she makes a distinct animation before attempting to web you. She will throw her spider arms into the air and raise her head, so you can attempt do dodge it, as it is a projectile.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    all very helpful ty! The issue is with stam but i made some mag/stam pots just for her fight and as long as i can break free using the pots to top my stam (and purp food) i have no issues. TY all.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA