The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No Stuck In Combat Fix? No Shuffle/Mobility Changes?

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Surprised to see nothing about either of these. Went over the notes a few times. The stuck in combat bug has been rampant over the last couple of weeks and is probably one of the more annoying pain points in Cyrodiil right now. If you do so much as show up to a siege with the wrong quick slots assigned you are pretty much barred from participating in that siege unless you die or maybe run very far away. At the very least I expected a fix this patch, or some way of forcing a combat exit like sheathing your weapons for 15 seconds. Did I miss something?

But far and away the biggest pain point is the lack of mobility for solo/Small scale groups. I really thought we would see shuffle reworked to be more effective. Maybe this is coming in with Elsweyr, but this is another thing that I thought would be a focus. If they're looking at mobility as a whole and trying to work out options for magicka users as well then great, happy to wait. It would be nice to get a bit of a hint on what the plans are going forward with combat with a focus on mobility changes for solo players and small scale groups. It's great that the playing field has been evened a bit with rapids changes (thank you ZOS), but we still need to go one step further. Open world PvP should present a variety of play styles and encounters, thats the beauty of it, and for that to stay alive a good balance of snare removal options, given the ease of application, needs to be implemented in the very near future.
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the reason a stuck in combat bug fix isn't in the PTS patch notes is because the fix will be coming in an incremental patch before Wrathstone comes out.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conduit0 wrote: »
    Hopefully the reason a stuck in combat bug fix isn't in the PTS patch notes is because the fix will be coming in an incremental patch before Wrathstone comes out.

Hopefully. Always holding out for the long awaited snare balance patch.
    Edited by Vapirko on January 23, 2019 11:48AM