Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New returned player in need of help

DarthVahkiin
Hello all,

I recently returned to the game after a year break. Essentially I need help with figuring out the beat set for a dark elf sorc. I have looked online everywhere and haven’t found any useful info.

All I would like to know is what are the best sets for me, how to obtain them and the easiest possible way to get them. If anyone has a spare set, I play on xbox one and would be extremely grateful as I am excited to be back!!

Thank you for any and all help in advance.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you interested in PvP or PvE as sets used will be different.

You can check out Alcast's website, he had builds for all areas of play and includes some entry level ones which don't require too much farming. https://alcasthq.com/
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DarthVahkiin
    I haven’t played pvp much but am looking for the most balanced set because I would like to start playing more pvp now that I have time.

Also, I may be stupid (I know I am) but I can’t figure out how to use alcasts site for help lol.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how it works on Mobile if you're on that.

From desktop browser though just hover over builds on the top nagivation bar, then choose PvE or PvP and new pop-ups appear for each class.
    Here's a direct link toe build page where you can just choose class and see all builds for that class. https://alcasthq.com/eso-most-recent-builds/
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."