The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 21 - Bug Reports for Guild Trader UI Improvements

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the improvements to the Guild Trader UI. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To thread is for bug fixes. If anyone that wants to suggest things, please comment on this thread https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454517/pts-update-21-feedback-thread-for-guild-trader-ui-improvements.
    Edited by Aliyavana on January 23, 2019 10:22PM
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a bug, but a suggestion.
    It would be nice to be able to restrict the search to the colour of item you are searching too. I love the change overall, but a minor tweak to be able to specify that you are looking for, say, purple jewelry only would be nice. Again though, from initial testing, this is a huge quality of life improvement.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to be able to restrict the search to the colour of item you are searching too. I love the change overall, but a minor tweak to be able to specify that you are looking for, say, purple jewelry only would be nice. Again though, from initial testing, this is a huge quality of life improvement.

I agree with this.
  • Weper
    Weper
    ✭✭✭

That would be great.
  • ninibini
    ninibini
    ✭✭✭

This is already possible. There is a quality search filter a the bottom of the left column along with a prize filter.

From a UI/UX view I would probably move those control below the text box search, as they are kind of lost at the bottom

• Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrong topic
    Edited by Twohothardware on January 23, 2019 7:17PM
  • yooqi
    yooqi
    ✭✭✭
    While you guys are working on the Guild Trader UI is there any chance we could get some sort of function to request to join a clan or some sort of way to search for a list of clans that are currently looking for new members?

For the average player it's difficult to join a clan on ESO because you have to know someone that's already in that clan first and because there's no clan tags or anything in this game you have no idea who is in what clan just by looking at their character.

They talked about "Guild Finder" on the latest stream, I think it's scheduled for Elsewyr though. See the demo here.

But meanwhile there's guild ads on the forums and reddit, and on PC zone chat is full of guild adverts too.
    Gwen Benele - Breton Templar
    PC NA
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The furnishing category is missing a lot of sections. All basic furnishing items are split into only 3 categories; lighting, seating, and lumping everything else into “other”. This makes it almost impossible to just browse without putting in some very specific words for each category. Missing categories include: courtyard, dining, gallery, hearth, library, parlor, structures, suite, undercroft, workshop, miscellaneous, animated (new one). These categories along with the current lighting, interactable (seating renamed), target dummy, crafting stations, and other, would be the ideal categories needed in this section.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, please, please include a filter for “known” and “unknown” furnishing plans and recipes, well over 2000 total, and it’s for the collectors it is almost impossible to search for one particular word in the top corner of the item screen, hoping you won’t miss it when you are looking through items.

*** side note: is it possible to include a “recipe cook book” or “furnishing catalogue” in the lore book section that tracks the known and unknown recipes and furnishing plans for that character?
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Filter order is preserved when going trader to trader on the pc, but on the console you must change the filter order for time remaining and price, every time you go to a new trader.
    This is currently the case. The game pad view works correctly on the pts and preserves the filter order, but I don’t know if this will carry over to the console or not. As it hasn’t in the past.
    Edited by Blacknight841 on February 7, 2019 10:28PM
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I noticed that the new search feature has auto-complete, which is really nice. But the item list used for auto complete includes things that are bound and could never be sold in a guild store, which can be eliminated to make the search cleaner and easier to use.

Example:
    If you start typing "perfect" as in perfect roe, you get options in the drop down that include perfected asylum weapons, perfected BRP weapons, perfect arms of rele and siroria, etc. It would be better is all such items were removed from the data set that auto complete pulls from.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

On the forums there is no section designated for Guild issues. I can understand why not wanting to do a section on it's own. Can we have Guild Discussion added to an existing one?

Housing or Crafting section makes sense as both can be related to Guild. With having a designed section it will keep it organized for you to see and us to find. Without player post ideas and questions all over the place and in General they quickly get lost.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA