The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 21 - Bug Reports for Housing

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the new homes and furnishings. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The new houses are really interesting, but I was really shocked to discover that Frostvault had 400 items and not 600! If you compare it to other 400 item homes in the game, it is a little crazy! It is much bigger than them all and cannot be passed off as another medium home, I personally think it needs at least 600, and the items that come with the furnished version are also odd. Very traditional Nord furnishings in a very Dwemer home... They do not match at all and look strange there. I feel that the furnishings should at least be clockwork style, to suit the place.
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought I'd link this thread about a serious issue with housing in regard to memory issues.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Can you please have the team take a look at this issue. This cannot go live. There are enough problems with housing as it is for us to be further limited. It took a long time to fix the problem with crafting stations, and we can't have a bug like this go live and take months to fix.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new houses are really interesting, but I was really shocked to discover that Frostvault had 400 items and not 600! If you compare it to other 400 item homes in the game, it is a little crazy! It is much bigger than them all and cannot be passed off as another medium home, I personally think it needs at least 600, and the items that come with the furnished version are also odd. Very traditional Nord furnishings in a very Dwemer home... They do not match at all and look strange there. I feel that the furnishings should at least be clockwork style, to suit the place.

totally agree, with a house this size, I would expect it to be 600 slots or a full 700 (also please make the dwemer buildings themselves less snowy please. The snow on the architecture itself clashes with furniture)
    Edited by Aliyavana on January 23, 2019 11:33PM
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dwemer lights platform (an item that I wish for since the 1st time I have seen it) is shown from the top, like a platform, and we cannot see that it is a lighting item.

Also, the dunmer stove is not a provisioning station. I hope this is a bug, because otherwise, what would be the point of it?
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • lamatadita
    lamatadita
    ✭✭
    Some of the new (?) pipe furnishings that come in the Dwemer home and in the furnishing pack are glitching when I try to place them in Frostvault Chasm. When I hit the button to place the pipes, the items are "jumping" about a foot or two away from where I intended to place them. Makes it really difficult to place things symmetrically...

Best example is in the room in the back of the house--if you move the pipes there away from their original positions, you cannot get them to go back even if you try to Undo the action.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cannot place anything in Coldharbour Surreal Estate. This is not a problem with other houses, although I've tried to reproduce the error in those.

The sequence was that I bought the house, tried to place the huge Dwarven Forge item, and got a message that I was out of memory. The same substantive sequence of stemps did not cause a problem at the Daggerfall castle house, nordid I have the problem elsewhere.
  • mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    The position of all furnishings in the preview screen is bad when using triple screen. Instead of it being centred in any aspect ratio like it is currently on Live. It is now seemingly set with a Horizontal offset from the left side. Furnishings on PTS are displayed right over the bezel between my left and centre screen. I would imagine that the furnishing position will change for other players as well with a screen that is not a standard 16:9 aspect ratio, such as widescreen. Or if the change is different to how it seems and is affecting other screens like 4k and more...
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA