The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I hate ESO PVP but play it because...

zyk
zyk
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭

I hate ESO PVP but play it because... 53 votes

...I also love it.
28%
BeolundKnootewootSparkRin_Senya JulesLeifEricksonbardx86susmitdsVapirkoJierdanitFeanoramir412MerlinPendragonXamXam777JayAstrophel 15 votes
...I also hate myself.
16%
fastolfv_ESObronskiMalthorneCorpierSleep724FakeZavosceruuleanGrimlok_Skodesai_ps4 9 votes
...a little from column A and a little from column B.
54%
Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESOArwinLord_WrathDisgracefulMindWaylander07dtsharplesEirellaKickimanjaroTBoisLarianaMaster_KasNBrookuszykStratforgeKaraBela94YubariusGrim_SlaughterfishNyassaVpzschrekTzayad 29 votes
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    Be a lover not a hater.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because AP
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because playing PvE all the time would be boring like hell and sometimes I am simply burned out when it comes to PvE.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I also love it.
    Because a good fight in this game is more fun than any other thing I have ever experienced in any other game. Too bad they are often few and far between.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I also love it.
    Because once in a week or few days i get into a fight that reminds me why PVP in this game is awsome.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    Because once in a week or few days i get into a fight that reminds me why PVP in this game is awsome.

And then you get desynced by Draining Shot and Snipe spam and realize why it’s awful.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don;t hate ESO PvP. If I did, I wouldn't play it.
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it because theres no quest marker chasing. I hate it because the lag and ridiculous meta builds.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I began my mmorpg adventure back in Ultima Online (Pluggers and Killer Bees! Atlantic Shard! WOOP!) I have always loved pvp. I like knowing that my pixelized opponents have human brains behind the controls, and I love the infinite challenge pvp offers. Sure, maybe i've seiged Sej about a bazillion times since I started playing ESO, but each battle is way different from the last. There is endless opportunity for growth as a player. And let's face it; most pvp'ers can take far more crap from people in the really real world. Lord knows we get tons of practice dealing with salty griefers online. LOL.

Of course...I hate myself too. So like the infinite humiliations l33+ players heap upon my mediocre butt during those endless battles afford me nightly opportunities to berate and flog myself until I'm a crying, snotty, self-loathing amoeboid who needs to binge watch hours of Gilmore Girls to feel human again.*sigh* Were it not for you beautiful dillholes I might just be one of a billion boring, well-adjusted, normal, mentally stable women. Such pals. <3

hqdefault.jpg

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Red_Nine
    Red_Nine
    ✭✭✭
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    D) I have to, for AP and Transmute Crystals
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

You forgot to add as an option....

There is nothing else Live and playable atm that can take away the hold ESO PVP has on me...nothing....But someday there will be with WAY less lag, comparable graphics and enticing gameplay to break this total lack of commitment to my passionate love for PvP!!!
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hate PvP because It puts stress on my keyboard. My keys break and have to move my keys around just so I can play, yesterday I noticed one key was missing and I can't find it.

I've been holding off for awhile now but it is time to buy my 3rd keyboard.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I also love it.
    amir412 wrote: »

And miraculously I always find that these fights usually are absent a few things like snipe/drains shot, time stop spam, earthgore, and permafrost stacking/spin to win.
  • Greysson
    Greysson
    ✭✭✭✭
    You missed an option.
    I only play it to unlock skills like Warhorn or Caltrops.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ...I also love it.
    I hate some mechanics, like animation cancelling, (not la weaving), proc sets, poisons.
    But I love AvAvA castle sieges in a big open world.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."