The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Imperial Magicka Sorcerer versus Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

AerionMagnus
AerionMagnus
✭✭✭
- PVE
- Siroria + Spell Strategist + Zaan/Ilambris on both; Maelstrom staff being used as well.
- Same skills & rotation
- Everything else is the same as well (mundus, traits, glyphs, etc.)

How much damage am I, as an Imperial Magicka Sorcerer, missing on approximately? Anyone got a clue?
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you actually got all that stuff you listed? If not, it probably doesn't matter ;)
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • AerionMagnus
    AerionMagnus
    ✭✭✭
    I have access to Siroria and Spell Strategist, while Zaan is still WIP (I just can't get myself to finish those DLC dungeons, even on normal, arrghhhh!!!). Haven't had the time to set up the gear, though, as I'm very busy at the moment (gotta study!), so I am currently still running BSW and Mother's Sorrow. The maximum of what I got with this setup was 34k DPS, self-buffed only.

I guess information about how much DPS you guys can muster on your Altmer Magicka Sorcerer would be enough, just so that I can compare when I get to it, I guess. I don't have access to an Altmer myself.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At most its loss of sustain since Altmer have very good passive for magicka and have a 4% elemental damage passive so assuming gear is the same I would say a 3 or 4% difference in dps maybe more if your less experienced
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • AerionMagnus
    AerionMagnus
    ✭✭✭
    Only 3/4%? With the damage boost and more magicka? Hm. That doesn't sound that bad, to be honest. 5% of 40k is 2k, so I guess I could be fine with 38k-ish parse.