The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Templars in BGS doing over 400K damage and healing how?

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday I was doing some bgs and two Templars in my team did over 400k damage and heals!!! How can that be possible?

Is insane if we consider that the average damage is always between 400 and 700 if it is not a good game where is possible to do over 1m, but an average 4xx K damage and heals??? That's a ticket to a Free win if the team plays good.

I would like to Know what build is that because I'm very interested in try it.
Edited by teladoy on January 20, 2019 2:17PM
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Methinks you have a weird idea of what "DPS" means.
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Methinks you have a weird idea of what "DPS" means.

Enlighten me
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    DPS is damage per second. Show me someone who can do that
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt that very much.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doesn't happen every time, but i've had a few games with more than 700k dmg and 400k healing. Mutagen does a lot of healing on the side, purifying light can do a bit of healing too, and ultimately the resto ult does a lot of the heavy healing. The occasional honor the dead/breath of life helps too.

My best game in terms of high damage and high healing was 900k/500k. That's still nothing compared to some mag wardens who consistently do over 1m damage and 1m healing when games last the full 15 mins.

Also DPS means Damage per second. Total damage done and dps are obviously not the same thing.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on January 20, 2019 9:50AM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The templar i play with regularly goes up to 2m+ dmg plus 500-1m heal per match. That being said, a 2-3million combined output is pretty much expected standard in top mmr matches for any class. 400k damage/400k heal sounds awefully low, even for a low mmr match.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The templar i play with regularly goes up to 2m+ dmg plus 500-1m heal per match. That being said, a 2-3million combined output is pretty much expected standard in top mmr matches for any class. 400k damage/400k heal sounds awefully low, even for a low mmr match.

You are my hero :D

Edited by Thorvarg on January 20, 2019 10:01AM
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    Yesterday I was doing some bgs and two Templars in my team did over 400k dps and heals!!! How can that be possible?

Is insane if we consider that the average dps is always between 400 and 700 if it is not a good game where is possible to do over 1m dps, but an average 4xx K damage and heals??? That's a ticket to a Free win if the team plays good.

giphy.gif
  • kypranb14_ESO
    kypranb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    Yesterday I was doing some bgs and two Templars in my team did over 400k dps and heals!!! How can that be possible?

Is insane if we consider that the average dps is always between 400 and 700 if it is not a good game where is possible to do over 1m dps, but an average 4xx K damage and heals??? That's a ticket to a Free win if the team plays good.

My Magblade gets numbers like these almost every game, often much higher.

To get high healing numbers, and support the team, I run Refreshing Path, Mutagen, and Soul Siphon on the back bar.

To get high damage numbers you simply have to hit stuff. You don't even have to kill it, just smack it good.
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the main magplar class damage abilities also heals for a portion of the damage done. And it can hit like a truck. Pretty easy to pull off, to be honest, especially as a magplar. Magblade, too, for that matter.
    Edited by OrdoHermetica on January 20, 2019 11:39AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He means damage over the match...

Not DPS. Give the guy a break!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz