The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can I get into a BG?

Odnoc
Odnoc
✭✭✭✭
So far tonight 3 "forming group" bugs that didn't put me in a group after waiting 5 minutes each, and 2 bugged bg's where I had to leave and wait to requeue. Can I get any battlegrounds tonight?
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
  • Odnoc
    Odnoc
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    No

You certainly got that right..
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Odnoc wrote: »
    So far tonight 3 "forming group" bugs that didn't put me in a group after waiting 5 minutes each, and 2 bugged bg's where I had to leave and wait to requeue. Can I get any battlegrounds tonight?

When I get stuck in forming group, i usually try to rezone and it works. I'm assuming if everyone did that, those that get stuck inside the BG and the group never one, well... Those wouldn't suffer either. Unproven, so far non replicable, never really tried to properly test this work around, so this "solution" is purely anecdotal but worked well for me three times today and two yesterday, out of 7 tries or so.
  • Odnoc
    Odnoc
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »
    Odnoc wrote: »

When I get stuck in forming group, i usually try to rezone and it works. I'm assuming if everyone did that, those that get stuck inside the BG and the group never one, well... Those wouldn't suffer either. Unproven, so far non replicable, never really tried to properly test this work around, so this "solution" is purely anecdotal but worked well for me three times today and two yesterday, out of 7 tries or so.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll need to give it a try. From my experience I've gotten completely d/ced when rezoning, so I try to avoid it.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got into several battlegrounds last night! And it only took 2-5 seconds to get into a match! And my opponents weren’t all pre-mades! Best of all, I didn’t recognize ANY names on the opposing teams or on my team!

Of course, I was playing Battlefield V and not ESO, but...y’know. I feel your pain, OP. BGs are such a mess at the moment. ZOS needs to eliminate the MMR.