The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Stamina Spammable for each class

validifyedneb18_ESO
validifyedneb18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Recently ive played almost exclusively magicka with either Force Pulse or Lava Whip as my spammable.

Whats the "go to" on stamina builds? I was surprised to see how massively out-damaging NBs surprise attack was compared to;
Rapid Strikes (What I used to consider the go-to, but does way less damage)
Cleave (Which even with the master's greatsword did less damage as a spammable by a mile)
Crushing Weapon (Which ive seen used on a lot of builds but in my testing just seemed... supremely ***...?)

Point is, been working on a bleed build that I was hoping I could make work for PVE (Never built a high end dps PVE build before, only PVP), and I cant seem to get a decent dps parse just with bleed effects and weaving. Using blooddrinker and pillar of nirn, 5k wep damage 28k stam, only hitting 16k with most of the spammables and 22+k with Suprise attack.
EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crushing Weapon beats Surprise Attack in DPS in perfect rotations as the psyjic proc hits every 5th activation for the damage of an extra Crushing Weapon. But in real fights with mechanics and pauses, the proc becomes much rarer, causing Surprise Attack to win by a significant edge.
    Also most PvE builds already uses Bleed builds with two bleeds in the rotation (axe proc+rending). I think, your low parses are more of a rotation issue.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Steel Tornado
    latest?cb=20161224023222
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blood drinker and pillars of nirn are both pvp sets.

Bleeds power becomes redundant in pve because you can fully penetrate a bosses resistances in groups anyway. Your better off with raw damage sets.

Your rotation also needs work if your only at 16k dps.

In pve single target, relequen is the go-to armor set, easy to get in normal cloudrest. That set will add 6k dps with proper weaving alone.

VMA bow back bar buffs endless hail dps by double making it a must have. Runner up being master bow.

Your secondary set only works on front bar with a VMA bow, Advancing Yokeda is the most popular set, Veiled heritance is easy to get and very close in dps. Hundings Rage is crafted and easy to get until you get something stronger. If you don't use a set that has penetration like Twice Fanged Serpent, use the Lover mundus stone.

With cp and before debuffs, your base penetration is good at 7-9k depending on what you plan on doing.

Monster set: Velidreth is best, Stormfist if you need a little sustain and little sacrifice to dps, Kraghs if you aren't over-penetrating. Whatever you think is best - but in the end it comes down to rotation.

The reason surprise attack is inflating your dps by so much is that it has access to major fracture. Test dummies have 18.2k resistances like bosses. 500 resist = 1% mitigation. Major fracture is inflating your dps by 10%.

Surprise attack is the go-to for sta NB though for the reason @susmitds said. Cheap, gives you major ward/resolve and major fracture. Overall very reliable, less dependant on crushing shocks 5 hit proc for optimal dps.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on January 19, 2019 9:57PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer the actual title of the thread: Biting Jabs for my Templar.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade: Surprise Attack
    Templar: Jabs
    Warden: Cutting Dive
    DK: Venom Claw
    Sorc: Rending Slashes
    :D
  • troomar
    troomar