The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crash on loading screen

sugao.kc_ESO
sugao.kc_ESO
✭✭
I'm not having the launcher problems everyone else; my launcher works fine. It's been working fine since I picked up playing again last year. But after this latest little update, it hangs on the loading screen. I log in as usual, the pretty loading screen splashes up, and after a minute or so everything hangs up: the epic music turns into an annoying, droning buzz, the mouse cursor is frozen on screen, and I can't tab out of the window or even Ctrl-Alt-Del my way to the task manager; I have to hard reboot using my power button. It doesn't matter if I have no other programs open, or even if I just booted up the computer and the only things that have been run are ESO and Discord (which I've used without issue before, most previously just last Saturday). Do I have to completely reinstall ESO, or is this an issue with the latest patch that needs to be patched again?
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you run a repair?

If not try that :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!