The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading screens are getting out of hand...

Veuth
Veuth
✭✭✭
It's become a routine now that once or twice a day I have to completely exit the game due to infinite loading screens, it's happened 3 times in total for Mara's Kiss Public House (which only has 1 chest) and a couple of other times for delves and the harborage. What gives? Of all the time I've played ESO, the loading screens have NEVER been this bad.
  • kheelneo
    kheelneo
    Soul Shriven
    I've the same problem. I don't understand why there is no a kind of timeout after 3 or 5 min, so you can go back on the previous instance or to the player/login menu. I would to avoid to kill the exe every single time...
  • lohworm
    lohworm
    ✭✭✭
    Same here with wrothgar on EU server...
    Maybe some computer resources dedicated to DLC have been reaffected to PVP during midyear event ?
  • mr_red3888
    mr_red3888
    Soul Shriven
    Same Problem as above. mainly playing in Craglorn today trying to get into delves, 30mins loading screens

on EU server
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kheelneo wrote: »
    I've the same problem. I don't understand why there is no a kind of timeout after 3 or 5 min, so you can go back on the previous instance or to the player/login menu. I would to avoid to kill the exe every single time...

Apparently, timeout logic is too complicated for the devs ...
    unsure.gif