The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I wish ESO had

GalacticOffender
I wish eso had fishing poles, with stats. I also wish it had pickaxes and maybe fillet knives. Than it would be perfect.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish eso had...spell crafting....
    Edited by Tasear on January 19, 2019 2:27PM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ESO had mounts multiple people could ride on. Imagine loading up 6 people on a Battle Mammoth and riding to a battle in Cyrodiil!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • killmove
    killmove
    ✭✭✭
    Good performance ...
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish eso had fishing poles, with stats. I also wish it had pickaxes and maybe fillet knives. Than it would be perfect.

...It has all three of those things.
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yikes
  • DerNachtfalter
    DerNachtfalter
    ✭✭✭
    Cloaks and Capes
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ESO had killed vampires
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ESO had old zones rebuilt, like Cataclysm in WoW, but without complete erase of old content.
    This idea was suggested on the forums, and I really like it. Imagine all these ruined villages getting rebuilt when you stop the Planemeld, and there are new quests. It could be made the same way as current zone stages where we have some village under attack and then it turns into a peaceful zone with stablemasters, vendors and so on.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I may. I wish I might.
    that ESO had a less greedy company running it tonight.
  • GalacticOffender
    SirAxen wrote: »

...It has all three of those things.

I should have been more specific and say equippable... and customizable. Like everyone having a fishing pole Hidden in a secret pocket is just wierd.
    Edited by GalacticOffender on January 19, 2019 2:43PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Could swear I'm hearing an echo in these forums.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More skilled programmers and better management.
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better performance and lore based rival factions/faction based quests/faction loyalty achievement rewards on each zone. But mostly better performance.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A draw distance.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On console ...

A minimap.
    Bulk crafting
    Bulk descaling

All platforms
    The choice to have acheivements account wide or character bound
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish ESO had mounts multiple people could ride on. Imagine loading up 6 people on a Battle Mammoth and riding to a battle in Cyrodiil!

Silt striders forever!
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

It makes it much easier to steal items.
    By levitating them off the shelves and into dark crannies, and creating a nice distraction through making NPCs go riot on each other.

Edited by Red_Feather on January 19, 2019 3:53PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ESO had a decent trading system, open to all.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish ESO had no lag
  • DetreS
    DetreS
    ✭✭
    texts and suibs in Spanish
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iluvrien wrote: »

Silt striders forever!

Yessssss please :'(
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Latios
    Latios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A meta PvE ranged Stamina DPS option.
    The Eon Pokémon.
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish eso had more class and weapon skill lines, I wish eso had polearms,spears and magic book weapons, I wish eso had mounts, pets and outfits to collect from bosses
  • EpicRekkoning
    EpicRekkoning
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie91 wrote: »
    I wish eso had more class and weapon skill lines, I wish eso had polearms,spears and magic book weapons, I wish eso had mounts, pets and outfits to collect from bosses

And fist weapons! Picking a religion with a skill line for each religion/daedra would be cool too.
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuffie91 wrote: »

And fist weapons! Picking a religion with a skill line for each religion/daedra would be cool too.

Oh yes!! and a restoration mace/shield so healers can choose between staves or maces!
  • Gadamlub14_ESO
    Gadamlub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im still Salty

2nasgi0.jpg
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish ESO had cloaks/capes...
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
  • TheFamousMockingbird
    /consider
    /auto follow
    /assist target
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooh I also wish we had /smokepipe finally :|

tenor.gif?itemid=5033470
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf damage abilities that would scale off of magica