Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for RP partners on Xbox!

Alavara
Alavara
I’m just now getting back into ESO. I’ve always wanted a necromancer class since the beginning of the game and my wishes came true. Which now gives me more ideas for characters and RP’s! Unfortunately, I am on Xbox and not PC...if anyone RP’s on Xbox please let me know! Would really like to meet new rp buddies for verbal and writing.
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    It would be my pleasure. My GT is Sylia Noctis and I'm on Xbox, EU.
    Edited by Sylianwe on April 1, 2023 1:29AM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • LuciusOctavio
    LuciusOctavio
    ✭✭
    I am Roleplaying a Priest of Arkay, so I be against you and your wicked ways ha ha. I am on Xbox too, GT Lucius Octavio.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to specify NA or EU.

I am on Xbox and I play a Templar. But I can't really role play her though as I am a he, you see. Unless you all use type, that is. But I thought I'd say hi since I'm on Xbox one NA anyway.
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    I’m on Xbox eu would like to rp new player aswell. Gt Hellkaptain
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m on Xbox eu would like to rp new player aswell. Gt Hellkaptain

Be thou friend or foe to the Aldemeri Dominion?
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    StarOfElyon this one is friend to the dominion

• Torilla2002
    If on EU I run an RP guild
  • Suisyo
    Suisyo
    ✭✭
    If you're still interested in this and on NA on Xbox I'd be interested. I'm very much a noob, but if you don't mind that, I've been very interested in trying out an RP. To this point I've just been RPing my characters in my head lol
    Altmer Templar & Bosmer Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact
    Xbox One - NA
  • Rakar123
    Rakar123
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer tag - Der Leyenda. NA server.
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking?
    Edited by Sylianwe on April 11, 2021 1:57AM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • GrumpySailor245
    Sign me up 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️

Grumpysailor