Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Powered Greatsword

kitsune_beth
kitsune_beth
✭✭✭
Anyone know of a guaranteed find/drop location for a powered greatsword?
It's the only trait I've still got to learn, and I've been trying to find one for freaking AGES!
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll sell you one for 25k gold.

They’re very, very rare.

:trollface:
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's the only trait I've still got to learn, and I've been trying to find one for freaking AGES!

Are you member of a guild? Just ask someone in your guild if he could kindly craft you a powered greatsword for analyzing. Normally you shouldn't even need to pay for this, as most guys have enough traitmaterials and some iron in their bag/bank.

If you don't find anyone, you can also PM me and I'll send you one sunday (busy this weekend).
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »

Are you member of a guild? Just ask someone in your guild if he could kindly craft you a powered greatsword for analyzing. Normally you shouldn't even need to pay for this, as most guys have enough traitmaterials and some iron in their bag/bank.

If you don't find anyone, you can also PM me and I'll send you one sunday (busy this weekend).

No, I'm not a member of any guilds. What info do you need me to PM? Thanks for the offer btw.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what platform/server are you on? I could send you one if you're on PC/NA in a few hours, would just need to know your in-game @ name
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    what platform/server are you on? I could send you one if you're on PC/NA in a few hours, would just need to know your in-game @ name

I'm on XB1/EU, but thanks for the offer.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just buy one in a guildstore for like 200 po
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Message me and I'll craft one for you. My name on xbox is the same as here. DanBeatYou_xD - it's an older name lol
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    I’ll sell you one for 25k gold.

They’re very, very rare.

:trollface:

Are they? I'll stop deconning them, then.
  • Mithrazielle
    I can help people with this. I can do 9-trait jewelry, armor, and weapons. Am happy to provide 'trait-reference' items for very reasonable prices (gold &/or mats).

XBOX Tag: Dagoth Vizaar
    USA Server

I don't frown on people asking for help since they really have nowhere else to go but here as the best source. 'Friends' don't play the game, don't have the skills; guilds are impossible to get in for too many reasons, and zone chat sucks.