Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Summerset Boss Help

JasmineBladen
JasmineBladen
Soul Shriven
So, I'm doing the summerset main quest with the sea slug or whatever it's called. I'm in the psijic mind takeover part. I finally got to the part where I can fight the big boss but i dont understand what is going on. I'm doing it solo and it seems impossible. I'm doing next to no damage to the boss and he keeps throwing orbs/pearls at me and somehow healing. Then these creatures keep appearing and makes it more complicated. As a healer I at least am not dying immediately and dont have to worry abotu time between potion uses as much, but I'm having to constantly heal and while I try to block as the prompts say nothing is successful with blocking the pearls/orbs being thrown at me. I end up battling with pretty much no progress for like 15-30 minutes before dying and when I die the progress gets reset. So, ultimately I have no idea whats going on and it seems like I have to have more players do it with me, but dont have anyone to do it with. So, if anyone could offer me some tips or something, I'd appreciate it.