The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ZOS ... about these race change tokens

supaskrub
supaskrub
✭✭✭✭✭
Long standing and loyal players have many characters that may need a race change in the near future. Offering 1 free across the board is pretty pitiful imo.

Why not consider keeping the 1 free token for all and adding a further 5 (yes I said 5) to all pre-orders. As it stands now is going to create a bone of contention amongst the community to stick with your offer of just 1.
Edited by supaskrub on January 18, 2019 1:15PM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait did they pass them out yet? I’m looking on my Xbox and I definitely don’t see a “free token”
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed...should be 1 character bound token per character...most will likely never be used...but ZOS greed says “BEEEEEEEEEEP”
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed...should be 1 character bound token per character...most will likely never be used...but ZOS greed says “BEEEEEEEEEEP”

This, with the character bind, seems like a great way to go about it.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another suggestion if I may.... start putting mount upgrades into the daily rewards... I’m dreading levelling up my 16th mount for the new necro class 😳