The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I've got some issues, and questions

Zaketh
Zaketh
✭✭✭
Please be patient, as I'm at work atm *shhhh* and not adequately caffeinated yet.
I recently came back to EOS after a long vacation, so to speak. I'd been playing on the PC since open beta, but now I'm playing on the PS4
I know, regrettably, that I cannot merge characters across platforms, but is it possible to give some items to another player from my PC character,
and they, in turn, give them to my PS4 character?
I started playing again, late November, and got a subscription in December. I'd assumed all DLC was going to then be available to me. Is this not correct?
I'm also not receiving the monthly crowns, as some others who are on the PlayStation, have also posted about.
I do have plenty more to ask, but not the time to ask them at the moment.

Thanks all
NA PS4
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. You cannot trade items cross platforms, even to your own account.

2. If you got the subscription on the platform you are currently playing on, the DLC should be available as long as the sub has not expired. I am uncertain as to what happens if you got the subscription on the other platform.

3. If you arent getting the crowns you think you should, that deserves a Support ticket.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaketh wrote: »
    Please be patient, as I'm at work atm *shhhh* and not adequately caffeinated yet.
    I recently came back to EOS after a long vacation, so to speak. I'd been playing on the PC since open beta, but now I'm playing on the PS4
    I know, regrettably, that I cannot merge characters across platforms, but is it possible to give some items to another player from my PC character,
    and they, in turn, give them to my PS4 character?

To my knowledge no. UNLESS someone else plays on PC that use to play on PS4, maybe you can arrange a deal that way.
    I started playing again, late November, and got a subscription in December. I'd assumed all DLC was going to then be available to me. Is this not correct?

Yes and No. All "dlc" will be avalable to you BUT, Summerset is not considered "dlc" but a "chapter" so you will get everything else, Morrowind included. Maybe when Elswyr comes out, Summerset will be "dlc" but for now, it's not considered "dlc".
    I'm also not receiving the monthly crowns, as some others who are on the PlayStation, have also posted about.
    I do have plenty more to ask, but not the time to ask them at the moment.

Thanks all

I had the same issues on my Xbox One. First time it happened I waited 4 days, and had to write in a ticket. Second time I waited and it showed up 3 days afterwards.

So question is, you still haven't got your crows yet for December? If not go up to SUPPORT to the top left screen, you have
    Game, account, store, forum, support. Click on support and go through the instructions that way. You will get an automatic reply back first. Once you do start talking with someone real, you will need proof of purchase. For me I had to go to my Xbox Live account and from there take a screen shot of my purchase history of the ESO+ purchase I made. Not sure how it works for PS4, so be ready to show proof of purchase.

Hope this helps. Best of luck. Have fun. :)
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for getting back so late, but thank you all for answering.
    I do recall, now that Davor mentioned it, I DID purchase the Summerset chapter.
    As for the crowns, guess I'll be putting in a ticket.
    Many questions still, but work calls, so...
    Thanks again, and take care all!
    NA PS4
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    Quick update, for anyone who cares :pensive:
    Got my crowns last night. Thinking I'll get them every month after my sub payment clears :)

Another question, too:
    Are all platforms segregated?
    Meaning by platform, that is. Or, can PS4 players group with Xbox players, just not PC ones?
    The wife is jonesing to play, and figures why handcuff us with only one console?
    NA PS4
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    oops...pensive face was supposed to be :p
    NA PS4
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All platforms have separate servers, there is no cross platform play.
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, was afraid of that. Thanks for the reply, kringled
    NA PS4
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    Last question, hopefully.
    My wife has a baby mage on my acct.
    When she gets her PS4 and her own acct, can she port her mage to her account?
    NA PS4
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last question, hopefully.
    My wife has a baby mage on my acct.
    When she gets her PS4 and her own acct, can she port her mage to her account?

No, it cannot be ported. characters are bound to the account. She will need to start over.
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely. You want to be the one to tell her, r3turn?
    I'll be waiting over there...in Argentina
    NA PS4
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭

lol. Nope. All yours good sir. Should we send help your way if you don't post in the next few days?
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭

lol. Nope. All yours good sir. Should we send help your way if you don't post in the next few days?

Yes please....and some chimichurri
    Edited for spelling goodness
    Edited by Zaketh on January 24, 2019 8:35PM
    NA PS4
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just going to keep asking new questions here, so I don't muck up the board with new posts:

I've run across a few, what I believe are called Attunable Crafting Stations, while out and about.
    How does one get attuned to these particular stations, and what, if any, benefits do the provide?
    NA PS4
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Attunable stations simply allow you to 'clone' an armor set station and put in your house so you don't have to to travel to wherever to actually craft it. For example, Julianos is a popular magicka dps set and is in Wrothgar (DLC). With attunable stations, you can 'attune' that station to be Julianos and then place it in your house. Anyone (that you allow as a visitor) can now craft Julianos even if they don't have the Orsinium DLC.
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, r3turn. But what then are the crafting stations I've seen in the wild that seem to be motif specific, and how do I access them? How do I get to be able to clone/craft that motif?

Edited to add:
    When I have tried to craft at them in the past, I'd get a message about not being eligible, or some such, just to be clear
    Edited by Zaketh on January 25, 2019 3:30PM
    NA PS4
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zaketh

This may help:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Craftable_Sets

These are all the sets that are 'in the wild'. There are no motif 'specific' sets. Any craftable set can be crafted in any motif style assuming you have learned the motif page for the item you are crafting. Craftable sets also have a minimum trait learned requirement. Using Julianos as an example again, you will need to know 6 traits on the particular weapon / armor piece you wish to craft. So to craft an Infused Inferno Staff of Julianos, you would need to have learned 6 traits in total on Inferno staves AND know the Infused trait as one of them. The motif style is independent from this, but again if you're trying to craft it in the Minotaur style, you will have to have acquired and read the Minotaur motif page for staves (as well as have one of the style materials for Minotaur).
    Edited by r3turn2s3nd3r on January 25, 2019 5:11PM
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes; for the named stations in the world the restriction for crafting items is the number of traits you need to have researched. For some you only need to have 2 traits researched for the pieces of gear you want to make. For others, like Morkuldin's, you need to have all 9 traits learned for each piece of gear.

This is why the main suggestion for anyone thinking about making a crafter is to start research on traits as soon as possible. The first few traits only take a few hours. The more traits you learn, the longer the time required to research; basically doubles for each new trait. The final one for armor and weapons will take about 30 days (each). Jewelry, if you choose to do it, will make you weep and go numb by the time the last trait is done......
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully this will be the last, at least for the foreseeable future :)
    As an ESO plus member, I should be getting all DLC included, correct?
    I see on the in game crown store screen that most is "not purchased",
    even though I've gone to Orsinium. Does this mean all I've got to do is accept the intro
    quest for each DLC?
    NA PS4
  • EitherGuard
    EitherGuard
    ✭✭✭
    @Zaketh

You don't have it permanently but if you go to the collections menu and to the DLCs, under zones, you should be able to accept the quests for each DLC, as they are all unlocked with ESO plus.
    Happy even through the toughest of times.
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    ✭✭✭
    @Zaketh

You don't have it permanently but if you go to the collections menu and to the DLCs, under zones, you should be able to accept the quests for each DLC, as they are all unlocked with ESO plus.

That was what I thought. Thanks for the verification.
    Now, if only they'd let me play at work.. ;)

Edited for not enough coffee in the world this day
    Edited by Zaketh on January 29, 2019 5:36PM
    NA PS4