The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The new Khajiit Robustness racial passive needs some work

Yellow_Monolith
Yellow_Monolith
✭✭✭✭✭
I was excited this morning when I heard Khajiit are getting a tri recovery racial passive, I was planning on using my character race change to make my PvP main Redguard stamplar, a Khajiit again. Then I saw the thread, "Robustness: 100 health, 75 magicka and stamina recovery"? This is really bad and needs to be brought back to the drawing board, it should be at least doubled if not tripled if Zos wants to encourage more racial diversity in end game pvp and pve.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this goes thru, Why do Khajiits get good damage magicka or stamina and good sustain? Unfair.

If you want good sustain than drop Khajiits crit passive even more. You gotta give to get.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How can you tell it need rework? It isn't even on pts yet. Chill.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    If this goes thru, Why do Khajiits get good damage magicka or stamina and good sustain? Unfair.

If you want good sustain than drop Khajiits crit passive even more. You gotta give to get.

That crit is hardly useful in PvP. 75 resource regen is a joke. For pure stamina DPS builds, it is nothing but a nerf. 100 health regen is another joke. 90% Khajiits never asked to be a Jack of all Trades.
    Edited by susmitds on January 17, 2019 7:47PM
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit should get home buff too while in Elsweyr :p lol
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »

That crit is hardly useful in PvP. 75 resource regen is a joke. For pure stamina DPS builds, it is nothing but a nerf. 100 health regen is another joke. 90% Khajiits never asked to be a Jack of all Trades.

They actually have asked for spell crit for ages
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

Mage khajiits are lesser than 10% of all khajiits. majority people make khajiit either for Pve dps, Pvp ganking or roleplaying reasons.
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That crit buff is really strong with a war horn in PvE, don't sleep on that. Give Khajjit's too much sustain and they'll be all you see in PvE for stamina. It'll simply shift the meta from Redguard to Khajjit.
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That crit buff is really strong with a war horn in PvE, don't sleep on that. Give Khajjit's too much sustain and they'll be all you see in PvE for stamina. It'll simply shift the meta from Redguard to Khajjit.

Something like 150 stam regen will still be half of Orc stam regen.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nsmurfer wrote: »

Mage khajiits are lesser than 10% of all khajiits. majority people make khajiit either for Pve dps, Pvp ganking or roleplaying reasons.
    Your environment/ circle is very limited and strongly BIS focused.
    Run some random dungeons and see that real life is like in tamriel.
    Most of my active characters has been magic Khajiits. Murkmire kind of broke it as I prefer to heal or tank.
    The shield was one of the hat tricks on sorcerer, could drop heals shield up and res tank in an vet dlc as long as boss did not interrupt. Khajiit was not the reason for moving over to stamina shield nerfs was.
    Granted on main her playstyle was also part of it, main who do the quest, craft and do the master writs and farm surveys.
    Even on an Altmer that is an stam build job.

Have an strong feeling ZoS looked at data and saw that the number of Khajiit magic build and Dunmer stamina ones was high so make them hybrids. As in Khajit and Dunmer players are players who select race first, then build.
    Why are I'm defending Dunmer slavers in most of my posts today.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was excited this morning when I heard Khajiit are getting a tri recovery racial passive, I was planning on using my character race change to make my PvP main Redguard stamplar, a Khajiit again. Then I saw the thread, "Robustness: 100 health, 75 magicka and stamina recovery"? This is really bad and needs to be brought back to the drawing board, it should be at least doubled if not tripled if Zos wants to encourage more racial diversity in end game pvp and pve.

ye, tripled.

LoL no.

100 each it's good enough
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Something like 150 stam regen will still be half of Orc stam regen.

Orcs passive is worth 190 stam regen. But yes I agree khajiit sustain passive could do with a buff, the numbers are so small.

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now with the move on Altmer from max magic over to spell damage an an proc for sustain.
    How would that look in PvP?
    Asking the theory crafters, and yes unintended consequences follows ZoS like the tail follow this one.
    Why-My-Dog-Chase-Their-Tails.jpg
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Yamenstein
    Yamenstein
    ✭✭✭✭

Do you have access to the patch on PTS? Didn't know it was out :open_mouth: Can't wait to go home and download it so I can test out my builds!! Thought it was coming out on Monday ?
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit should get home buff too while in Elsweyr :p lol

yes...permanent invisibility at night and 1 shot powerhouse during the day.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ya that is probably one of the weakest passives introduced. If they are trying to gut khajiit sustain they should swap it for something useful instead of giving them a barely useful passive. I dont have any khajiit but from an outsider looking in it seems underwhelming
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nsmurfer wrote: »

because they felt they had to since they never gave any magicka buffs before.