The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Name change token with race change freebie

saganblackblade
saganblackblade
✭✭✭
It would be super nice if we could get a name change token with it too. It hurts my heart to race change Marnluza gra-Shatul to a redguard and have her still be named like an orc.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please!

If I have a Dunmer character, I give them a Dunmer name.

If I race change any of my characters, they'll need a name change or else be left with a really odd name for their new race.

I guess the real winners are the people who named their characters "dkfid835b" or "Bob".
  • saganblackblade
    saganblackblade
    ✭✭✭
    Ah to be one of those carefree players unbothered by lore.
  • Temeraire507
    Temeraire507
    ✭✭✭
    I second this
  • susniand
    susniand
    ✭✭
    +1
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be super nice if we could get a name change token with it too. It hurts my heart to race change Marnluza gra-Shatul to a redguard and have her still be named like an orc.

Or just dont race changes? Given the flat nature of all passives, racials mean way less than they do now. Get good and the racial bonuses are irrelevant
    Edited by notimetocare on January 18, 2019 6:34AM
  • saganblackblade
    saganblackblade
    ✭✭✭

Or just dont race changes? Given the flat nature of all passives, racials mean way less than they do now. Get good and the racial bonuses are irrelevant

There’s always one “Gitgud”.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Or maybe I have a dunmer DK and I would prefer to get the sustain benefits of the Breton since Dunmer no longer has an affinity to fire damage?
    Playing since beta...