The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When Do They Get Updated?

Vaerth
Vaerth
✭✭✭✭
Been looking for the Dominion Hero Costume but maybe it will never return. Also been looking for cool mounts, nothing catching my interest. I have cash to spend on ESO, but they have nothing I want in shop. No skins, Outfits, costumes, etc let for me to buy that I want. How often do they cycle things? Do they not want my money?
Pact Bloodwraith
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New items monthly.

Old items seem to come back in new crates or during events they would be thematic for.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm assuming the costume you're referring to is the Elven Hero Costume. That has come back a couple of times. Once in crates, I believe, and then it returned to the store at the launch of Summerset. Don't know if it will come back again, though, but it could.

Check out the monthly Crown Store Showcase (in the news section of the site) for a preview of items coming the following month. Hopefully, there will be things on the horizon that you would like to purchase.

Also, they keep removing items from the Crown Store, which makes it even more difficult for players to find something they want. A lot of that stuff returns in crates, but not everyone wants to gamble for them. I wish ZOS would have a broader selection of items available all the time. But, the limited-time model seems to work for them. I know that I generally only buy things if I REALLY WANT THEM NOW, like all the Dunmer outfits. Other items that I want, I usually only buy them if they're limited-time or if they're being removed from the store. Or on a decent sale - they do periodically put items on unannounced sales.