The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orcs

mcted123
mcted123
Orcs have always been my favorite race but I cant play them because they lag behind due to racial passives. With this new changes how do you think they will be for a stam DD
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mcted123 wrote: »
    Orcs have always been my favorite race but I cant play them because they lag behind due to racial passives. With this new changes how do you think they will be for a stam DD

Probably be pretty good. For stamina based classes, RedGuard, Khajiit, Dunmer and Orc are all likely going to be strong. Not equal, but I do not think a huge difference.
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are still better stam (pve) classes than Orcs. However, I have two orcs and don't care about min/maxing. I have loads of fun playing them.
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure how much the loss of max stamina will be offset by the increase in damage, but I do know the nerf to +500 max health and stamina is a slap in the face.
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how much the loss of max stamina will be offset by the increase in damage, but I do know the nerf to +500 max health and stamina is a slap in the face.

I like the changes to orcs. They no longer get that health recovery buff automatically, so they they can't hit you run away with their speed buff and heal up , they have to keep attacking and be aggressive to get the new buff much like orcish personality.
  • ELawlis
    ELawlis
    ✭✭✭
    I'm probably using my race change token to switch my DK Tank from Argonian to Orc. Granted I'm losing resource generation, but I've always loved the race, and after playing through a good part of Orsinium, on top of the changes, I think this is a good time to switch.
    Edited by ELawlis on January 17, 2019 5:22PM
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I like the changes to orcs. They no longer get that health recovery buff automatically, so they they can't hit you run away with their speed buff and heal up , they have to keep attacking and be aggressive to get the new buff much like orcish personality.

I do like how combat gives them their buff but I don't like that they do less overall damage with the pitiful increase to max health and stamina. The physically strongest and most aggressive race in the game should have greater bonuses than +500. We run with tens of thousands of points in our stats so giving orcs such a small bonus is pretty much like taking that entire racial passive away.
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dunmer are going to hit harder than Orcs and this makes zero sense to me. Nords should be hitting harder than Dunmer as well.
    Edited by Leogon on January 18, 2019 3:59PM
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    The health is too low on orcs. That is all.