The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Faction lock comprmise

antihero727
antihero727
✭✭✭✭✭
What if you pick your faction on your main campaign at the start and have to stay that till the end? After 7 or 30 days you are free to swap over to a new faction if wanted. This might satisfy both the faction lock and free roam crowds. In pve the factions only really matter to RP players after One Tamriel. Please let’s keep it constructive so the mods don’t close before page 2.
Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
Antiherro-AD Stam DK
Antihero-AD Magplar
Aww Crit-AD Magblade
AD Since PC beta
On A lag free vacation
for the near and far future
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about just let players play whatever faction on whatever campaign they want. Faction locking isn’t going to change anything. Will only make servers like shor and sotha more dead than they already are.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haashhtaag wrote: »
    How about just let players play whatever faction on whatever campaign they want. Faction locking isn’t going to change anything. Will only make servers like shor and sotha more dead than they already are.

Personally I don’t disagree with you at all. I just want a solution that works for more than 1 mindset. As an AD main I would love to play with some of my friends on other factions without the 16hr grind between skyshards and undaunted.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future