The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why don't you leave races and start fixing bugs?

Malem_Benign
Malem_Benign
✭✭✭
Hey ZOS,

Maybe it's time to stop all these "innovative" ideas to change everything just to change something? Are you out of work? Someone need to get salary bonus by simulating work?

Stop it already. Stop nerfing things, stop changing things every month. That's not for good, that's for bad.
People spend time and money to get something, get accustomed to this, play for their pleasure, then you come and change'n'change'n'change.
You got your Nerfmire that ruined all the impression for not-a-bad dlc by your actions. You want it again with chapter?

It's not Counter-Strike, or Overwatch, or any other game where you get all the stuff from the start and just play, and where all the so-called balance changes won't be taken to heart. In ESO like in every other MMO you need to invest your time and money to get stuff, to get your character leveled-up etc most of the time bypassing artificial grind-wall btw.

Stop changing everything without any reason.
Stop lying that it's just for players fun and to make game "more interesting" because it's not.
Start working on all the bugs all the required and desired changes requested by ALL the players.

Personally, I'm stopping again all the payments right now in that game again and now until this situation will be resolved.

Peace.
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps your time here is at an end? You're entitled to your opinion but remember you don't speak for everyone or "ALL". Different players enjoy a variety of different styles of play. I've been here since beta and I really have no real complaints. Best of luck.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe wait to patch notes actually hit 😉
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cause bug fixing actually costs more money then they would get by doin so.

Furthermore I doubt that anyone at ZOS can handle the Coding on a level that it wouldnt end up in more bugs than now. we see it nearly every major update.

The brought up a update, and suddenly MoL is more buggy than before, but they didnt even touch the trial...so its fighting fire with a ball of hay at this point.

I would love to see bugs fixed, actually I would even have no problem if they would dropp 2 DLCs for a year, but then only release bugfixes and balance changes (real balance, not like race passive garbage)
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cause bug fixing actually costs more money then they would get by doin so.

Furthermore I doubt that anyone at ZOS can handle the Coding on a level that it wouldnt end up in more bugs than now. we see it nearly every major update.

The brought up a update, and suddenly MoL is more buggy than before, but they didnt even touch the trial...so its fighting fire with a ball of hay at this point.

I would love to see bugs fixed, actually I would even have no problem if they would dropp 2 DLCs for a year, but then only release bugfixes and balance changes (real balance, not like race passive garbage)

We get bug fixes nearly weekly
  • Gronk
    Gronk
    ✭✭✭

Gronk seeks volunteers to help make best bacon sandwich for official ESO bacon sammish. Gronk ask for picture of sammish. Bonus for Dragon flame cooked bacon.( You have to be the all-maker of this sammish no points for copy pasta smmishes found in interwebz) Recipe is must so it can be duplicated and tested.

Balancing races is part of fixing game. Bacon is part of fixing game. Bacon Pizza is to OP at this point for players. Need to work up to it. Gronk thinks changes will not be as bad as many say.
    Old Guard since Jan 2014
    "Read more, Post less."
  • Malem_Benign
    Malem_Benign
    ✭✭✭
    Divide and rule.