The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset without doing main story and Vvardenfell

cjthenereid
cjthenereid
✭✭✭
I've made a new character which has been placed in Summerset, I've done a few quests and it doesn't seem to make sense due to this new character not completing the main story quest or the Vvardenfell quests -

SPOILER
Veya is there which is carrying on from the Vvardenfell quests and Darien Gautier is now a Golden Knight after assuming he was dead after the big fight with Molag Bal.

There seems to be a lot of quests in Summerset that are to do with previous story lines and with a new character it doesn't add up, does this carry on not making sense meaning I should go back to Khenarthis roost and start there or does it even itself out?

I feel a good solution for that would be to put the original opening/tutorial back which lands us in the starter zone instead of landing in Summerset which doesn't make sense unless the main quest is finished
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complete soul shriven quest complete alliance quests continue story complete dark brotherhood complete Morrowind complete clockwork city complete summerset complete murkmire.
    I think it's something like this