The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How many racechanges will you commit with current Racial Passives notes?

colossalvoids
colossalvoids
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
If it will hit live just like it was presented.

Will be glad if you can specify what race and why exactly.

How many racechanges will you commit with current Racial Passives notes? 328 votes

None.
71%
NestorImrylldriosketchCrusaderNINEvailjohn_ESOMisterBigglesworthSuddwrathashenehb14_ESOotis67Lightspeedflashb14_ESONskDenopajCipherNinexan4silkb14_ESOxaraanFaulgorArrodisiaThrabenTryxusVerboseQuips 234 votes
Just one.
19%
DeadlyRecluseCaligamy_ESOAcrolaskypranb14_ESOWuffyCeruleiIruil_ESOCyberOnEsoDarlonleo8nardo8AektannMalthorneLatiosRustyfish101EirellaWhiteFrostHowlKimchiSethylhazzer6xBigevilpeterPink_Violinz 63 votes
2-3
4%
Catsmoke14JitterbugkojouRavenSwornCaffeinatedMayhemThe_SaintFischblutsevomd69rudvilDyingStarmanmunster1404IlithyaniaATomiX96colossalvoidsnuttytomtskura 16 votes
4-5
2%
IxSTALKERxIPrincess_CiriWaltherCarrawayMizaelSaphoriusErMurazorPeterUnlustig 7 votes
6-7
0%
VanHalenKdkafrostz417 3 votes
8-9
0%
MaximusDecimus 1 vote
10+
0%
DPShiroMyGTX 2 votes
Oh boy... (Multiple accounts)
0%
TaunkyPIEGOD 2 votes
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.
    None because I don’t pick race to min-max, I pick it because of lore and flavor. Most of the changes I could just deal with, but ZOS is actually taking away lore appropriate features from one of my favorite races (Bosmer) and I’m rightly pissed.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The majority of players are casual and probably qont notice it
  • LightMaster7
    LightMaster7
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly think this will kill this game.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one.
    Dunmer to something else idk yet
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one.
    Depending on what goes live it'll be easier to delete them. I'm not oozing with cash and I like to play end game content.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.
    No race gets as pretty as my Bosmer boys so none.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.
    Well I’m hoping that for the most part you’ll be able to stay the same. For example I play a lot of Orcs for PvP. Ideally, if we get racial morphs, I’ll be able to keep the passives I have now if I want, or be able to to choose other passives more suitable for other roles. Like maybe orc will get a choice of increased melee damage or ranged damage, or max stam vs max mag, this is what I hope for. If it becomes a thing where I’m going to want to re-roll all my characters then I’m pretty much just going to use my free race change for my main if need be, and then just make due with the rest. The only other scenario is they gut uniqueness entirely and then it won’t matter what race you play. It would be dumb for them to rebalance in order to get rid of BiS races only to create new ones. Which, given ZOS track record, is entirely possible.
    Edited by Vapirko on January 17, 2019 6:52AM
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just one.
    Just the free one, I never cared about racial bonuses much anyway
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just one.
    I cannot spend anymore money on this game. Im using the free one and dealing with it. I made the mistake of adding up how much money I've spent since Launch 2014. Its just too expensive.
    Edited by D0PAMINE on January 17, 2019 7:13AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one.
    None for stats, but as I'm pact loyal feel my archer should be a nord, and healer argie instead so they all same alliance lol
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just one.

Definitely will not kill the game. I hate when people dive to extreme conclusions like this.
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • LightMaster7
    LightMaster7
    ✭✭✭✭

Definitely will not kill the game. I hate when people dive to extreme conclusions like this.

LOL dude were you around after the sorcerer nerfs? That almost killed this game and this is going to finish it.
  • CipherNine
    CipherNine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.
    Not giving them a damn cent for race changes. These changes are just another obvious cash grab by ZOS. It has nothing to do with balance and everything to do with another bs cash grab
    PC-NA
    Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Argonian Necromancer - Healer
    Breton Warden - Healer
    Nord Necromancer - Tank
    Argonian Templar - Tank
    Nord Warden - Tank
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.
    I refuse to have my characters ransomed.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.
    Where tf are the notes??
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    The majority of players are casual and probably qont notice it

This is correct for the most part. We also do not know what changes will occur before this goes live.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.
    I'm extremely satisfied with the changes, in particular for the Dunmer, so none of my 13 characters will be changed.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None.
    I never think about they will revamp the race passives , one more thing , just 1 freaking race change token ?
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None.

LOL dude were you around after the sorcerer nerfs? That almost killed this game and this is going to finish it.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Almost killed the game... Hahahahaha whew... Dude, chill. I need. To breathe.
  • LightMaster7
    LightMaster7
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »

Wow you really are an idiot if you haven't noticed the population decline.

People really live in their own little world these days.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.
    I'm happy with the changes, especially the Breton ones. So I won't need that free token after all.

Can I exchange it? :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL dude were you around after the sorcerer nerfs? That almost killed this game FOR ME and this is going to finish it.

Corrected it for You.

• ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None.
    ZonasArch wrote: »

Wow you really are an idiot if you haven't noticed the population decline.

People really live in their own little world these days.

I must be an idiot... Top 3 gross revenue on steam... Decline... Dead. DEAD! Maybe that's why they gave us necromancers! #EXPOSED

Dude... You're a joke. Shush.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    like Breton, probably meta healer next patch
    Edited by mocap on January 17, 2019 8:08AM
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4-5
    I'd like to race change a lot of my chars looking at these changes but how many I actually do will depend on if we actually only get 1 free race change token. If so I'm not paying 17 euros per character to change race. That's insane. I'd rather just delete them and re-level.
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None.
    I have an altmer, dunmer, 2 argonians, imperial, and a khajiit.

The changes per toon:

Altmer: wash
    Dunmer: fits my build
    Stealthy argonian: wash
    Agronian tank: improvement
    Imperial: depends on how the SnB passive plays out, right now she's dualwield.
    Khajiit: haven't fleshed out her build fully so can readily adjust.

So for me, there's no reason ATM to change any of them.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.
    None. I don't really min/max my race choices, so I will just keep going as I have.

Some of my characters got a bit stronger, some got a bit weaker in what they did.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.
    I play the race i want in the role i want I'm no slave to the meta.

Some got stronger some got weaker idc i still will complete every content with them.

Edited by HappyLittleTree on January 17, 2019 8:15AM
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4-5
    Four of my toons would need to be changed, 2 argonians an orc and a dark elf. I don't really wanna pay for it though I just won't play those toons. I'll probs play mancer instead anyway.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel