The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orc speed + Steed

thedude33
thedude33
✭✭✭✭✭
Does Orc speed stack with CP steed speed?
1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and but it’s only while sprinting
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, all sources of speed that are not major minor expedition stack up to a max of 100% additional speed or 200% total speed... bear in mind that flat speed bonuses like major minor expedition, swift, steed, and wild running multiplicatively increase the base 100% movement speed while run speed bonuses like athletics, fiords, or swift warrior multiplicatively increase the 40% run speed bonus... in short while the 10% minor expedition bonus gives you 10% additional speed, the 10% from swift warrior only gives you 4% additional speed
    Edited by _Ahala_ on January 16, 2019 7:28PM
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah but keep in mind that if you're wearing medium armor and already have a source of Major Expedition, you'll likely go over the speed cap with Steed.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Base Speed = 100
    Sprint and 7 Med Athletics 40(1.27) = +50.8 ((or 40(1.37) = +54.8 with orc))
    Major Expedition = +30
    Final Speed = 180.8 ((184.8 with orc))

Not yet at speed cap... the sprint speed bonuses are very deceptive... that orc passive isn’t as good as it used to be after zos ninja nerfs in murkmire

He could still fit Steed and 2 Swift (1 Swift with orc) without redundancy
    Edited by _Ahala_ on January 16, 2019 10:00PM
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »
    Does Orc speed stack with CP steed speed?

Indeed!
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    _Ahala_ wrote: »
    Ohhhhh this is where my calculation went wrong lol. I thought it was all additive so I did 40+10+10+27+30. This makes Steed pretty attractive for my orc stamplar.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chufu I love your title Community-Botschafter I know its German for Ambassador but I will now know you as the Community Bot Killer
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Chufu I love your title Community-Botschafter I know its German for Ambassador but I will now know you as the Community Bot Killer

Haha i get the joke :D:D:D<3
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    _Ahala_ wrote: »
    Ohhhhh this is where my calculation went wrong lol. I thought it was all additive so I did 40+10+10+27+30. This makes Steed pretty attractive for my orc stamplar.

Yep its not hard to get and totally worth it.
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does steed also increase your "normal" speed - so if you r NOT sptrinitng? (didnt play for a while and back in the day, it ONLY did increase your sprinting-speed if I remember correctly?) and does it stack with swift?

So, 10+5+5+5 = 25% speed increase without sprinting?