The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Plus on PC?

HypnoticMarmot
HypnoticMarmot
✭✭✭
I guess I would consider myself a vet ESO player I've been playing on console since release, and now I want play on PC.

My question is is there a way to transfer ESO plus over to PC from my console account or would I simply cancel my console subscription and repurchase it for PC?
of course I wouldn't do this until I've maxed out my PC account.

Im kind of excited to join the PC community from what Ive heard and seen in videos they are more helpful and the economy isn't as bad as PS4, of course these are rumors though.

Best Answers

• Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way of transfer, made the same move 10 weeks ago.

Just cancel recurring payment, and set it up on PC
    Answer ✓
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah nothing transfers, I thought this was a huge no no but it was the best decision. I met many more people just because it's easier to talk to people and since there are more guilds etc its easier to make friends.

It will feel scary at first not having anything but slowly you'll get back to where you were.
    Answer ✓
  • HypnoticMarmot
    HypnoticMarmot
    ✭✭✭
    Im not worried to start over, to be honest I think need this I've been getting bored of my main account because I've done pretty much everything already Im thinking about making a stam NB as my main toon on PC good DPS and good at pvp as well. I currently main a Stam DK on ps4.