The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

stamwarden bg builds

VikingBerserker
VikingBerserker
✭✭✭
I'm currently running spriggans/shacklebreaker/balorgh on my stamwarden. It works reasonably well, but I want to try something a bit less squishy. Any suggestions or build recommendations would be much appreciated.
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    7th legion is great in bgs.
  • VikingBerserker
    VikingBerserker
    ✭✭✭
    Get_Packed wrote: »
    7th legion is great in bgs.
    I'm considering trying that with bone pirate or hulking draugr and troll king.
  • Fiveboro
    Fiveboro
    ✭✭
    I'm currently running spriggans/shacklebreaker/balorgh on my stamwarden. It works reasonably well, but I want to try something a bit less squishy. Any suggestions or build recommendations would be much appreciated.

I'm actually about to switch up and try out medium on my stamden. But for BGs if you want something tankier that still hits like a truck run 5x Heavy Fury, 5x Spriggans, Bloodspawn, 2h & Dual Wield. WIth this setup you have ~26k resistances and still hit well. If you want to be even tankier i was running the same exact setup except run Spriggans 2h on your damage bar and run death's wind sword and board on the back since you don't need to double bar spriggans. With death's wind on the backbar your resistances will be 30k+ while still being able to burst people.