Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox EU, Trials Guild/Community, Friendly, Supportive, Fun, Talkative! Preparing for Elsweyr!

RapidUrsa
RapidUrsa
✭✭✭✭
Hi All,

Please find below the guild that I have recently taken over. It has about 80 member but I’m in need of assistance! I need people to help me run it! I need experienced people to help lead and guide this guild through Vet Trials! I am experienced in this but from a tanking perspective so dps and healer would be handy and someone who is experienced in guild traders! Help me run this guild and let’s have some fun 😊

DO YOU NEED THAT ELUSIVE TRIALS GEAR!?

DO YOU STRUGGLE FINDING PEOPLE TO RUN WITH!?

ARE YOU BORED OF 4MAN CONTENT AND LONG FOR SOME NEW BLOOD!?

Look no further! we are 'The Crazy Eighty Eights' and we are looking for more players to run trials with, both Normal and Vet!

If you are wanting, you will be trained by one of our members, who will run you through DPS tests and will record your stats, they will also tell you how to improve! This may include needing to farm a new set or switching around your skills, but dont worry, it's only if you'd like to do the hard stuff, casual players are still welcome.

We are a friendly guild/community who wants to have a laugh and enjoy the game but with purpose. We focus on trials, but run events and help others when they need it! Now we also have small trader with no dues!

Jump into 'All Members 1' and say Hi! We are always looking to make new friends!
Please respond with your GT below, or message us in-game to find out more.

RapidUrsa

The Crazy Eighty Eights
Edited by RapidUrsa on January 16, 2019 11:49AM
About Me
Xbox One - EU
Gamertag - RapidUrsa
Overall CP - 500
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, these people will be the ones to help outline the guild and set it up, roles of command if you will 😊
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • Aralon
    Aralon
    ✭✭
    Hi, sounds like my type of guild. I am nearly 300 CP as a healer (can go mag DD). My g-tag is Dog Best Friend