The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a thieves guild build.

TimeRanger
TimeRanger
Soul Shriven
returning player for PvE only. Looking for A change of play style, mostly played in your face Tank/DPS style. Never really played a Stealth before. so looking for any build/tips.
I do have the Thieves Guild DLC And most of the non dungeon DLCs as well. For the races its between Khajiit and Wood Elf.

Thxs in advance

Best Answer

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are magic-based, Shadow Dancer's Raiment is the best. Night's Silence is the stamina version of Shadow Dancer. In addition to Night Terror and NME (like @susmitds said), look at Darkstride. Night Terror and NME reduce your detection radius, while Shadow Dancer and Night's Silence ignore the speed penalty of sneaking. Shadow Walker is also out there, but its more geared towards a PVP gank build.

If I were to go stamina, it would be Night's Silence 5 piece, NME 5 piece, and Night Terror 3 piece. I disagree with Jailbreaker because you can't get to the minor expedition buff. Night Terror's 3rd piece gives you the detection radius buff.

But I would only do this for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood quests. This isn't going to do much good for group content.
    Answer ✓
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night Terror 1 PC+2H Weapon, Night Mother Embrace's 5 PC,Jailbreaker 3 PC + Bow. Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. That's the best it gets.
    Edited by susmitds on January 16, 2019 7:47AM
  • TimeRanger
    TimeRanger
    Soul Shriven
    If you are magic-based, Shadow Dancer's Raiment is the best. Night's Silence is the stamina version of Shadow Dancer. In addition to Night Terror and NME (like @susmitds said), look at Darkstride. Night Terror and NME reduce your detection radius, while Shadow Dancer and Night's Silence ignore the speed penalty of sneaking. Shadow Walker is also out there, but its more geared towards a PVP gank build.

If I were to go stamina, it would be Night's Silence 5 piece, NME 5 piece, and Night Terror 3 piece. I disagree with Jailbreaker because you can't get to the minor expedition buff. Night Terror's 3rd piece gives you the detection radius buff.

But I would only do this for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood quests. This isn't going to do much good for group content.

Thxs for the info this helps a lot. I mostly solo any way and this give me a place to start.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @TimeRanger Hope it helps. Between all of those sets, you should be able to find a combo that works for you. @susmitds is also dead-on about Khajiit. Especially if these race changes happen the way they plan. Be sure to check out the assassination and racial passives. With the right ones, you will be invisible.