Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Why do maintenances take so long?

• albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onigar wrote: »
    ... but instead of being thankful so you can get on with life, or find a life if that is the case...

giphy.gif
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Aluneth
    Aluneth
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's slow, there is no going around that. WoW had this long maintenance back in 2005 - 2010. There is no excuse for an MMO company in 2018/2019 to have maintenance this long and during this time.
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aluneth wrote: »
    It's slow, there is no going around that. WoW had this long maintenance back in 2005 - 2010. There is no excuse for an MMO company in 2018/2019 to have maintenance this long and during this time.

Then what time do you suggest? I'm sure any time that it is done will be a pain in the arse for some players around the globe...
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ravereth wrote: »
    siddique wrote: »
    Why do maintenances take so long?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

5ccb3642efde11af40f61392f0e20e37--syrian-hamster-cute-hamsters.jpg

Doesn't this remind you of something on Twitch

https://www.twitchmetrics.net/e/971-oddoneSiSenor
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wonder why the website requires 3 hours. And soon..ugh what will I do at work :neutral:
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best part of 5 to 6 hours of the servers being offline is that we'll have the next 7 days of lag-free playing in front of us....

/Sarc

:*
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Due to the age of this thread and the fact it contains outdated information, we have gone ahead and closed it down. If anyone would like to continue discussion on this topic, please feel free to do so on an open, current thread.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.