Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
PlayStation 4 Patch Notes v1.44
Edited by ZOS_KaiSchober on January 15, 2019 12:54PM
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.44 adds the latest item sets to the End of Campaign reward mails, fixes a couple issues with Guild Traders in Murkmire and dyes that couldn’t be gemmed from Xanmeer Crown Crates, and fixes a performance-related issue that will result in slightly higher FPS. The size of this patch is approximately 450MB.
- Guild Traders found throughout Murkmire will no longer wander around, and will now be stationary.
- Guild Traders reserved in Lilmoth will now properly display ownership in your guild interface.
- Fixed an issue where the Silver Dawn Motif was not a guaranteed drop after completing Veteran Moon Hunter Keep on Hard Mode.
- You can now consistently use Flaming Oil through floor grates on Imperial Bridge Houses.
- Fixed an issue where the new item sets for Rewards for the Worthy were not appearing in End of Campaign Rewards. These new item sets will now appear in future End of Campaign reward mails.
- Fixed an issue where dyes received from Xanmeer Crown Crates could not be converted into gems.
- The Arena Gladiator's Mockery now properly indicates that it consumes 30 Gladiator's Proofs, rather than 50.
- Fixed a performance-related issue that was triggered when a friend, group member, or guildmate would log in, log out, or change zones. This fix will result in slightly higher FPS, particularly if you are a member of a larger guild.
- Note: If you were searching for your own name inside the guild screen for the performance benefit, you no longer need to do this.
- Lady Eloise’s Lockbox: Fixed an issue where Lady Noellaume would not appear when prompted to speak with her.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities wouldn’t immediately update in the skills menu when they gained experience.
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
| Service Alerts