The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Screw the Q lookin for 2 dps for Sat night vHOF progression group

BuddyAces
BuddyAces
✭✭✭✭✭
Never really wrote one of these things before so yeah. StQ is basically one of those millions of social guilds that are around with one core raid group that only raids (vet progression) one night a week on Saturday at 7:00 pm CENTRAL time. We run anywhere from 2-3 hours depending on how it goes etc etc. We're not an uber elite score pushing trial guild but we are working on progression. Right when we were good with Craglorn trials and vMOL we were about to step foot into vHOF when we lost 2 of our dps.

Since we only raid one night a week, we're looking for folks who can commit to this. We don't care if you have no experience in trials. All we care about is that you can hit our low requirements and are laid back <-- That is the biggest thing. If you have an attitude or don't like to wipe then we're probably not the guild for you. Our requirements are:

Mag dps: 35k
Stam: 40k

Our requirements are low on the basis that we know if you can hit that high, you can get higher.

Also, if you're just looking for a guild to call home and you're not drama (God I hate that term) then by all means, send me a message. We run all the stuff that most guilds like ours do also: delves, dolmens, dungeons, skyshards, guild events, we usually have a guild trader, normal trials, and whatever else is in between.

Send a whisper or in game mail to any one of these if any of my message tickles your fancy.

@BuddyAces
@angelncelestine
Edited by BuddyAces on January 14, 2019 11:36PM
They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd