Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

How is cyrodiil?

Gohavoc
Gohavoc
looking to get back into the game with the release of the next expansion but my question is how is the state of cyrodiil for ps4? i like to play pvp as well as pve but i didn't like the performance issues in cyrodiil witch ended up making me leave. is there any difference, is it worse or better? and is it worth coming back to the game in the current state that it's in? last question, if it's still a mess have they reached out to confirm that they are working on any of the existing problems?
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unbalanced. Filled with stamblades, lag, bugs and random loading screens.
  • Gohavoc
    Gohavoc
    wow. sure glad they released another house worth double their game. *sigh* hopefully i see some good patch notes for next expansion. this game had so much $%^&ing potential.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vnlYNcW.jpg
    same as it ever was

having said that - i've been playing steady for the last 3 plus years, and, things are in an okay place right now - which is mostly to say i may be numb to all the performance issues...

right now the most annoying glitch is the "stuck in combat" glitch...no doubt after not dealing with it for over two months zos will get it fixed for the next patch - which of course will bring along some other over the top annoying cyrodiil glitch...

if you got fed up in the past - you'll probably get fed up again pretty quick...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I took a couple months off to jam on Fallout 76 for awhile. Came back to ESO because 76 is hot garbage. The crappy performance is about the same as it ever was and the stuck in combat bug is infuriating. Other than that it's great...
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Gohavoc wrote: »
    looking to get back into the game with the release of the next expansion but my question is how is the state of cyrodiil for ps4? i like to play pvp as well as pve but i didn't like the performance issues in cyrodiil witch ended up making me leave. is there any difference, is it worse or better? and is it worth coming back to the game in the current state that it's in? last question, if it's still a mess have they reached out to confirm that they are working on any of the existing problems?

PvP is flucked. No they are not fixing it. Perhaps if they used alerting and telemetry for actual service instead of exclusively using it for naughty words on a forum we might have decent pvp.
    Edited by elfantasmo on January 16, 2019 6:27PM
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    Gohavoc wrote: »

PvP is flucked. No they are not fixing it. Perhaps if they used alerting and telemetry for actual service instead of exclusively using it for naughty words on a forum we might have decent pvp.

They mentioned that they are working on performance issues yesterday during the stream. They mentioned a 6 to 8 month timeframe for some fixes. Now whether you trust/believe them is another question, but yes they did reach out to confirm they aware that this is a large pain point and are working on it.

Someone mentioned balance being trash, but it is better than it has been in the past. Build diversity is in a pretty good place. It is, of course, not perfect.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Cyrodiil was the crown store it would fixed in 6-8hrs not 6-8 months, just saying
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future