Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Overlords of Zero are a small guild looking for casual players to have fun and laugh with.

Dragonien772
Dragonien772
Soul Shriven
The Overlords of Zero are a small guild that are looking for more members to hangout with and really do whatever with. We enjoy dungeons, pvp and really anything in the game. We prefer to have people who are not focused on grinding levels out quick or having the best guild or build for pvp, and instead are focused on having fun in the game and with our members doing whatever we want to. We don't look for any drama or want to deal with any so leave it behind and just have fun.

We don't want to have a super large guild and instead focus on getting to know and play with the players we have, and will be sticking to just around 50 people. We will not be active all the time but when we do play it will be filled with laughs and fun.

If your interested send me a message via mail in game and I will respond when I see it and will check it often, and if you have any other questions feel free to ask at *Draagonien in game or right here on this thread.

Hope to see you soon! - Draagonien