The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvP Event

Gipo
Gipo
✭✭
Hello guys.
I'd like to suggest something to ZoS. Find the guy that created this pvp event and SACK him, sack him now because he is dumb af! Your servers are crap even when there is no event. They are crap every day of the year. And you decided to make a pvp event?!? Guys, you're out of your mind!
  • Gipo
    Gipo
    ✭✭
    Skills are lagging, ppl are flying, pvp servers are full with pve players doing pve quests while pvp players are on 600+ppl queue...
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gipo wrote: »
    Hello guys.
    I'd like to suggest something to ZoS. Find the guy that created this pvp event and SACK him, sack him now because he is dumb af! Your servers are crap even when there is no event. They are crap every day of the year. And you decided to make a pvp event?!? Guys, you're out of your mind!

I have loved the PvP event. As far as I can tell, on PC NA Vivec I have seen an improvement over last year's event and I'm having almost no problems at all. I understand that might not be the same for everyone on PC (console people.. I have no idea). You might want to see what you can do on your end to help things go a little smoother.. like, don't go into Cyrodiil with every addon you could possibly have enabled (Master merchant, TTC, destination, harvest map, etc. are really bad in Cyrodiil) and then blame the servers for that. I don't know if that is what is causing you problems.. but calling to the person who thought the event up to be sacked is unwarranted. Many, many people are out in Cyrodiil having a blast and loving the event.

Just because you aren't having fun (for whatever reason) doesn't mean the rest of the people PvPing shouldn't have fun by the event being taken away (imho).
  • Gipo
    Gipo
    ✭✭
    EU PC Vivec is unplayable most of the time. I don't have pve addons(close to 0 pvp addons too).
  • Gipo
    Gipo
    ✭✭
    You should ask pvp players if they enjoy the "pvp" event :D There is only one + those pve'rs are easier to kill than mobs.
  • Gipo
    Gipo
    ✭✭
    @Ahnastashia can you please tell me which addon is causing such things so I can uninstall it? :cold_sweat:
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gipo wrote: »
    @Ahnastashia can you please tell me which addon is causing such things so I can uninstall it? :cold_sweat:

All I know is when I run Master Merchant, destinations, harvest map in Cyrodiil, I have awful lag. As soon as I disable them, I'm good to go again. I'm not saying those are bad addons.. just not good to run (at least for me) in Cyrodiil.

I have no idea what addons you're using but if you have all or any of those 3 I listed, start with those and then if that doesn't help, start disabling the ones that require the addon keep track of a lot of things on the map.. and one by one work your way through them. I only run papa crown, sieged keeps, mini map, skyshards (so I know where the heck the delves are for blessing of war) and dressing room addons when I'm in Cyrodiil (what I consider the bare basics I need). I hope this helps you. Good luck.