The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Alliance War Lines Suck

Ruckly
Ruckly
✭✭✭✭
Regulars should get a fast pass or something. Vivec I normally play is way to long and it really slows down near the end of the line. Has the population cap been lowered? Sotha Sil my guest campaign I used to use for crafting has a line that is about as long and slows down near the end of the line too. I used to get right in Vivec. DC is getting wrecked in Vivec. I dunno the story in Sotha Sil I'm still in line.
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People should be disconnected when killed. That would be fair.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Half of the idea behind events like this are to bring in people that aren't 'regulars.' Screwing them on the queue will not have the desired effect.

You should have to queue up, just like everyone else does. If you're opting for the busiest campaign, then head to your guest campaign until your home campaign pops.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tough it out for the event. this isn't worth the effort for zos since it would only apply for a few weeks out of the year.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JamilaRaj wrote: »
    People should be disconnected when killed. That would be fair.

...and for being passive a**holes in life...
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thought you had a problem with assault/support lines.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Given that part of the point of the event is to bring in new people, pushing them to the back of the line would be counterproductive.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's no restriction on guest campaign swaps anymore.

If you want to play in a certain campaign, queue for it, then hop around guest campaigns until you find one to your liking.

Personally, I'd just write off campaign "wins" for this cycle as nobody is going to playing as much in their home campaign as they usually do. Vivec during MYM isn't really Vivec, you know?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I read a book while I'm waiting in line. And many of the regulars that are normally in vivec are on different servers. Vivec prime-time is a mess of people not really knowing what to do. They run around outside Chal walls doing I don't know what. I say "if you're not a healer shoot the wall". Then they shoot the wall and we get a hole. Then I run through the hole with my resto ult and get to the side and spam heals to get other people through the hole and

they stand in the hole like it's a tourist attraction or something. Then we finally get everyone through to front door. Not bad for tourists. We work on front door I work on the rampart. Door goes down. By the time I run down from tower they get flanked at front door and wipe while half are inside and the other half outside. Still it's a better result than the usual. I assume that flanking action was for d-tick so with this event players really need to fight time when taking forts. It really should have been everyone rushing the flags for the flip.

I'm going to assume once people get their feather or whatever they go back to pve.