The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to access Somerset

Starburst_girl1104
Starburst_girl1104
Soul Shriven
I have purchased the Somerset DLC on my Xbox One and it is installed, but won't allow me access to anything relating to the DLC. I first discovered it when I attempted to craft and the jewel crafting station and it said that I needed access. I thought it might have been a glitch until I went to the docks in Wayrest and went to the boat that would take me to Somerset and it doesn't give me the option to even travel there. I paid $30 for content that I can't even access.
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    Did you activate it in the "Stories", or maybe "Zone" section? (I think that's what it's called, I'm not on my XB at the moment).
  • Starburst_girl1104
    Starburst_girl1104
    Soul Shriven
    How do I do that exactly? I went to look in "Stories" and I don't even see an option for that. I am still not able to access Sommerset.
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    It should be in Stories, Chapters.
    Failing that, check "manage game" for ESO, to see if it's there waiting to be installed.
    If not, it couldn't have been downloaded, or the purchase failed.
  • Starburst_girl1104
    Starburst_girl1104
    Soul Shriven
    It says that it is installed - i even uninstalled it and re-installed it twice thinking that might have been the case. I have tried everything. I will have to check Stories and Chapters again, but I'm pretty sure it didn't even show that I had somerset in there.
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what to suggest then, sorry.