The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

• Lady_Scorp72
    Lady_Scorp72
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been having fun, and find it a much smoother experience this round in Vivec. Despite the long queues to get into the campaign, I've played several hours a day since the start and I've had zero disconnects, a lot less lag even in full on zerg vs zerg battles at keeps, and only the odd load screen that lasts a couple of seconds. All in all, a much more enjoyable Midyear Mayhem!

I'm not sure if ZOS made stability changes that weren't in the patch notes, but I've notice a huge improvement so far. Here's hoping that it lasts!
    Bosmer Warden, backstabbing Thief and Mischief Maker

“You’re as stealthy as a Mammoth on tip-toes.”
    — NPC, The Rift
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    So far so good here. Spent a little time in cydrolli in malcetbeth doing the town dailies without issues and watching some action go down. One disconnect, but I think that was my vpn not like akamai. Now I must say a lot better this year in battlegrounds. I had a good mix of type of gameplay, but what I really like was the double xp from bgs. So on that note thanks for added double xp to this version of the event. Also with lots of sets in boxes the rewards feel exictings (cough compared to new life festival). Having had enough experience in cydrolli during the event, but overall battlegrounds are a lot better, performance wise.
    How's the event going for others? Are you guys enjoying this event more this time?

Everything was same for me but when weekend came it all became same old story, DC, lags, kickbacks to login screens, ping jumping up and down, fps jumping up and down, loading screens and more loading screens.

So ye same old story of we made an event but servers cannot back players base up to let them have smooth experience.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU/Sotha-sil

Had a great time running with randoms and my guilds, pity EP lost the campaign, we ran in the wee hours too, to make a difference, alas.
    Props to the winner DC.
    Also AD won back a lot of points, all alliances were very fanatic.

A lot of action and a load of new blood! I like that. Was killed by a few and killed a few.
    I hope the taste was good for some PvE players, enough to stick around after the event ends.

The waiting list is pretty long, first day I hit #461 in the evening. But I'd rather wait a bit longer and drink in the local tavern of Auridon then having a bad performance in Cyrodiil.

Performance was fine, short loading screens, and very little lag, sometimes skipping a heartbeat in a fight, that was it.
    On to the next campaign. looking forward to it.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to wonder if they didn't lower population caps.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bought an impen pack of night mother for 3k and snapped it on my nb vamp. Moved in perma-stealth with ridiculous speed all over the map reporting to zone chat on zerg movement. Sometimes cavalry arrived to crash the zerg, it was fun.

This is actually very useful if you ID specific numbers and tabards. It's not well rewarded by the game, though.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    On console

So far it’s a long wait queuing to get entry in to vivec I was 164 in line, took 2 hours to get entry

Getting group can take awhile because they all full lol, just not what you would expect a full group

Once in, there is a lag in big scale fights and on few keep encounters game had crashed and you loose the capture just to respawn right in the middle of 30 enemy players so that’s all fun

The positives, with more players online the fights are more engaging and fun if you live with the lag

The double AP god I wish this was permanent as it makes you feel like you earned it more
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »
    On console

So far it’s a long wait queuing to get entry in to vivec I was 164 in line, took 2 hours to get entry

Getting group can take awhile because they all full lol, just not what you would expect a full group

Once in, there is a lag in big scale fights and on few keep encounters game had crashed and you loose the capture just to respawn right in the middle of 30 enemy players so that’s all fun

The positives, with more players online the fights are more engaging and fun if you live with the lag

The double AP god I wish this was permanent as it makes you feel like you earned it more

Why are you queuing that long for Vivec if you dont already have people you intend to group with? Just curious
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    macsmooth wrote: »
    On console

Why are you queuing that long for Vivec if you dont already have people you intend to group with? Just curious

Because vivec is where my home campaign is and where I have already earned ap this month before the event week, never said I was a pve only person just going in to get tickets and experience PvP for the first time

When I am in I can pickup a group just fine be that a large or small group so I don’t need 10 other people online to just have a group when I’m in

• Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of people participating Midyear Mayhem
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.