Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

ESO 101 beginner guide to Dailies (returning series after hiatus)

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭
After a break from covering 101's for beginners and new players the 101 series is back!
  • Kalik_Gold
    Kalik_Gold
    ✭✭✭
    Nice post... that Tel Var amount is crazy.

    Question, how many dailies are you allowed to finish per day? I thought it was a limit. - Thanks
    Edited by Kalik_Gold on January 15, 2019 2:37PM
    Ras Kalik | Redguard Templar (Vestige)
    Juks | Redguard Nightblade • Goliath of Hammerfell | Redguard DragonKnight • Kaotik Von Dae'mon | Redguard Sorcerer
    Champions: 610+ CP
    Leveling:
    Cacique Yokuda | Redguard Warden
    Non-CP / Kyne
    Cinan Tharn | Imperial DragonKnight • Tyrus Septim | Imperial Sorcerer • Herzog Zwei the Genesis | Argonian Xivkyn Templar
    PS4/NA • PSN: Kalik_aka_Tavis
  • Ahnastashia
    Ahnastashia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a break from covering 101's for beginners and new players the 101 series is back!

    Really nice series. The only dailies I can think of not mentioned in the video are the prologue quests to Murkmire that opens up the dailies that are in Shadowfen where you can get the 7 parts for the swamp jelly pet and once you do 150 of the dailies, you get a Murkmire title "Murkmire Prepper".
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭
    Kalik_Gold wrote: »
    Nice post... that Tel Var amount is crazy.

    Question, how many dailies are you allowed to finish per day? I thought it was a limit. - Thanks

    Oh I recorded it on the PTS since I was already on there putting together a build video! LOL yeah they give you 1 billion in gold there too plus free 5500 crowns each day!
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭
    After a break from covering 101's for beginners and new players the 101 series is back!

    Really nice series. The only dailies I can think of not mentioned in the video are the prologue quests to Murkmire that opens up the dailies that are in Shadowfen where you can get the 7 parts for the swamp jelly pet and once you do 150 of the dailies, you get a Murkmire title "Murkmire Prepper".

    Cheers! Thanks for that I also forgot the Holiday Dailies. LOL
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    Soul Shriven
    Oh well, may as well come out with it here:
    I'm so new, pretty sure I've still got bits of plastic wrap stuck to me here and there, BUT...


    What dailies? Where and when can I start doing them? I have/had an account on
    PC, but for reasons I'm now playing on the PS4. I do not remember ever hearing about dailies. Any clarification will be most welcome.

    Thank you
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭
    Zaketh wrote: »
    ...I do not remember ever hearing about dailies. Any clarification will be most welcome...

    Any quest giver with a blue arrow icon vs a black/white one is a repeatable quest. Many (and I mean a lot) of these repeatable quests can be done each day.

    * Consumable and Material board quests in cities (near crafting areas).
    * Quest hub quests
    * Cyrodiil boards/scroll capture
    * Cyrodiil town quests (Bruma, Cropsford, Vlastarus)
    * Undaunted Pledges
    * Guild daily quests (found in the Alliance Capital's Undaunted, Mages or Fighters guild HQ)

    And there are many more, such as several places in Craglorn.
    There are even Trials and Arenas you can repeat and get weekly goodies.

    Hope that helps - happy questing.
  • Zaketh
    Zaketh
    Soul Shriven
    MinuitPro wrote: »
    Zaketh wrote: »
    ...I do not remember ever hearing about dailies. Any clarification will be most welcome...

    Any quest giver with a blue arrow icon vs a black/white one is a repeatable quest. Many (and I mean a lot) of these repeatable quests can be done each day.

    * Consumable and Material board quests in cities (near crafting areas).
    * Quest hub quests
    * Cyrodiil boards/scroll capture
    * Cyrodiil town quests (Bruma, Cropsford, Vlastarus)
    * Undaunted Pledges
    * Guild daily quests (found in the Alliance Capital's Undaunted, Mages or Fighters guild HQ)

    And there are many more, such as several places in Craglorn.
    There are even Trials and Arenas you can repeat and get weekly goodies.

    Hope that helps - happy questing.

    Very helpful indeed, MP. Thank you. Didn't even think about the crafting writs as dailies. Guess that was MY daily...derp moment ;)
    I've a bunch of questions still, though not all daily related, if anyone minds?
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest keeping this thread daily related and adding more posts for other topics of discussion.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaketh wrote: »
    I've a bunch of questions still, though not all daily related, if anyone minds?

    Ask away. If it is about dailies, this is a good place, if it's something else, just make a thread, lots of people love helping others.

    As for my question, I still don't get how to do Cyrodil. I went there when you are at level 10 you get the request to come, but I keep getting killed. I guess I need help to finish the quest? I can't do it a lone.
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    Zaketh wrote: »
    I've a bunch of questions still, though not all daily related, if anyone minds?

    Ask away. If it is about dailies, this is a good place, if it's something else, just make a thread, lots of people love helping others.

    As for my question, I still don't get how to do Cyrodil. I went there when you are at level 10 you get the request to come, but I keep getting killed. I guess I need help to finish the quest? I can't do it a lone.

    Keep getting killed doing the starter "how to use siege engines" quest, or out and around other players? If it's other players that's just the nature of the game. Though at Level 10 you'd have a pretty big buff to your stats. I remember back when everyone started rolling just level 10's in Cyro just because of the buff as it seemed the higher in level you got the weaker you became.
Sign In or Register to comment.