Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character losing skill lines

grannas211
grannas211
✭✭✭✭✭
I posted this in the bug section. I also submitted a ticket via the ps4 but I’m not sure it went through and the text box is very limiting.

Anyways today I was playing in Cyrodiil on my Mag Sorc and I was running into a keep. The game froze and it went to a blue screen. When I loaded back in I was dead on the floor (no surprise) but it started giving me experience towards the alliance and support skill line starting at 2. This character was Alliance Rank 27 or 28 so those skill lines were maxed out a while ago. It’s giving me experience as I “relevel” the skill line; however the passives all day 2/2 but they’re locked. The skill lines seem to be corrupted if that’s possible?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You can try deleting the save data on your console as that may show the correct skill levels on your character.
    1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
    2. Go to Application Saved Data.
    3. Click on Saved Data in System Storage
    4. Select "Delete"
    5. Select The Elder Scrolls Online.
    6. Place ticks next to ESO Save Data.
    7. Select [Delete] and then select [OK] to confirm your decision.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that did nothing.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not a display issue. The skill lines literally reset itself and it’s locked because I already put points in there
    Edited by grannas211 on January 11, 2019 9:23PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @grannas211

If its not an issue with how the skill lines are being displayed, please contact customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post