Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The actual teaser trailer you all waited for and clicked for 5hours (168million clicks later)

• RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that cat that was working with the cryodillic collections? She found something and tharn got wind of it.

Its definitely not raz, but the costume she is wearing is the hand of the Queen. But what would a Hand be doing with a well known necromancer?

Not to mention that it's a "Wrath stone" tablet. Definitely something to do with at least spell imbued stuff or something like that.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    Did ZOS tell us to click it or did someone just start doing it and everyone followed?

They told us to. And they told us wonderful things await.

Rich actually said in chat that "Our minds were gonna be blown" if we unlocked the teaser vid..
    I'm still waiting....
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Khajiit was ADORABLE THOUGH.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    Did ZOS tell us to click it or did someone just start doing it and everyone followed?

They told us to. And they told us wonderful things await.

Rich actually said in chat that "Our minds were gonna be blown" if we unlocked the teaser vid..
    I'm still waiting....

"Blown away by our own stupidity"
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel sufficiently hyped. I think the event was a success.

So, black cats are Necromancers. That explains a lot.

PC EU