The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU-PC] Firehearts Legacy (Sotha Sil/ PvP Events) - Looking For Warriors

Reyn
Reyn
✭✭

About Us:
Firehearts Legacy is the sister guild to the famous Sotha Sil PvP guild Firehearts. This extension, Firehearts Legacy, was created to further increase the guilds numbers to run even more events and organised PvP events. Firehearts Legacy runs duelling events, organised PvP and random events every week. Firehearts is highly praised for changing the outcomes of campaigns, all without holding an 'elitist' mentality. Our group tag 'fire' is commonly known amongst Sotha Sil players and is highly respected.

Both guilds share a discord, which is used for general discussions, build discussions and so on. We treat everyone with a high degree of respect and do not curse people out for dying in certain situations. We hope to create PvP events where Fireheart members may all join to fight in Cyrodiil or even elsewhere.

Firehearts Legacy is open to anyone who wants to join, and we also hope you also join the guilds discord also. If you have any queries or concerns, please leave them below or contact myself @vCybro.
~Reyn Llethri
-Duke of Firehearts Legacy
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Heya. I would love an invite if you still recruiting :)
    @Nervani
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • dogman
    dogman
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey guys, can i join? i am also a solo player with 23 randoms around me.
    i'm just tryna have a good time