The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can anyone craft me glyphs so I can get to enchanting 50? I have the runestones. XB1 NA

Predator732
Predator732
Soul Shriven
Help
Edited by Predator732 on January 4, 2019 3:32AM

Best Answers

• Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Predator732 what's your gamertag?

I'll send you a guild invite tonight if you have an open slot. Even if not, I will gladly craft you glyphs.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

Answer ✓
  • Predator732
    Predator732
    Soul Shriven
    @Feric51 I really appreciate it, and yes I have an open guild slot
    Gt is: Predator 732
    Answer ✓
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, there are two Xbox servers.

Second, it is easiest to find someone in your guild. If you are in a decent size social guild there is probably someone who can help.
  • Predator732
    Predator732
    Soul Shriven
    I forgot about the server thing, and I’d already have done it if somebody in one of the guilds im in offered, but they haven’t. Plus it was asked here, was kinda obvious to ask for help from a guild member first dude.
    Edited by Predator732 on January 4, 2019 3:37AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ideally, you need to join a better/nicer guild, with people in it who do this kind of thing for people every day, so can do it practically without thinking about it.

Then you need to be polite, when you ask (say please), patient if they say they can't do it straight away and grateful when they then take time out of their day to do it (say thank you and mean it).

Not saying you wouldn't be like this, naturally (as I'm sure you would), but some wouldn't, sadly.

Oh and try not to call people, who could be female, "dude"; some don't like it.

Hopefully, someone here will offer, anyway.

Good luck. :smile:
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do this yourself by using an alt character ...
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3084956/#Comment_3084956
    bye1.gif
  • Mithrazielle
    Mithrazielle
    ✭✭
    I can help people with this. I can do 9-trait jewelry, armor, and weapons, know lots of motifs and and top level in most crafting skills. Am happy to provide 'trait-reference' items (or anything else needing crafted) for very reasonable prices (gold &/or mats). Can travel into Cyrodil if necessary to access specific forges.

XBOX Tag: Dagoth Vizaar
    USA Server

I don't frown on people asking for help since they really have nowhere else to go but here as the best source. 'Friends' don't play the game, don't have the skills; guilds are impossible to get in for too many reasons, and zone chat sucks.

FootNote: If any price seems high, ask. I'm happy to provide you the actual cost of materials, which usually exceed by far, whatever I'm charging you for the item(s). If I don't have enough tempers/platings, be willing to provide raw ores in large quantity so I can get the tempers.