The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Doing the quest 'Soul Shriven in Coldharbour' level 20+ what happens to my stuff?

BlackKnight556
BlackKnight556
✭✭✭
So After buying Summerset, I see that the main quest has to be initiated by the player and I've read the wiki's on how that goes. However what I'm not clear on is what happens to the stuff you have in your inventory during/after the quest is over. I would assume that this stuff would be in the sealed urn you receive at the end of the quest but despite my searching I haven't yet found an answer.

Best Answers

• ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing happens to your inventory. You just get the little box at the end with a bow and stuff in it like you would have before summerset and morrowind came out, so you've got nothing to worry about.
    Answer ✓
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Molag Bal's minions are dumb they don't even take away your weapons.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
    Answer ✓