Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

[PS4 EU] Charity Writs

MajidAlammari
MajidAlammari
Soul Shriven
[PS4 EU] I have missed the opportunity to acquire the charity writs, That's why I am looking for anyone who sells the charity writs at a reasonable price :smiley:
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Buy/sell threads are generally frowned upon, @MajidAlammari ... per the forum rules.

Have you checked the guild stores yet?

Don’t forget to also follow up with friends, guildies, and zone chat.
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver / Daggerfall Covenant (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • MajidAlammari
    MajidAlammari
    Soul Shriven
    Buy/sell threads are generally frowned upon, @MajidAlammari ... per the forum rules.

Have you checked the guild stores yet?

Don’t forget to also follow up with friends, guildies, and zone chat.

My apologies, I just paid a ton amount for the writs... Hopefully I can step my trading game up and get that bread...