The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild [PC/NA][PvP/AD]

Skraelingjar
Skraelingjar
✭✭
Hello 👋 I'm looking for a medium to large guild that's mature and LGBT+ friendly.
I've been playing off and on since the beta on XB/PC and am starting from scratch again on PC (former member of Fools Errand on XB). My interests lie mainly in PvP; being pretty busy and only playing a few times a week, I want to make it count!
Please, no solicitations from trading guilds or guilds with fees, thank you.
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    please whisper me in game @rekkers or Ramber, i run a pvp/pve/trade guild thats built around helping others :)
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium is LGBT+ friendly, and have been for over 10 years. We are a FOUNDERS guild, formed before the game launched, and we are going nowhere :)

We do PvE and PvP. We are a medium sized guild that specializes in camaraderie and teamwork in a completely drama free environment. I think you'd fit right in with us.

Check out our guild rules -- they ARE ACTUALLY ENFORCED for the enjoyment of all of our members!

Guild Rule number 11 sums our no discrimination policy precisely:

11. NO DISCRIMINATION! As a non-biased guild, Tyrs Paladium is committed to being a safe, welcoming space for all players. If you act or speak in a way that demeans or diminishes other people, you will be removed. This includes, but is not limited to, disrespect based on race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.

I look forward to hopefully reading an application from you shortly Skraelingjar!

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on January 3, 2019 12:18PM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!